another reason to vote the clown out2012 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > another reason to vote the clown out2012

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 12:46 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
He's afraid he'll lose too much of his carefully pandered, but poorly

secured, voter support if he speaks out openly against RKBA.

He'll just weasel along till he gets re-elected, at which point he'll

have nothing to lose in trying to be made permanent ruler.

Then the constitution will be shredded, resistance will be crushed,

the guns will be seized(and from what I can tell so far, sent to

Mexico...)

THEN the internet will be terminated, at which point the sheeple may finally

start waking up(dead, or in prison camp).

Hillary will probably be put in charge of the new NAZI /SS/Bundt.
a mixed breed black colored leader of the new Nazi regime? I'm sorry I don't get the correlation.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:46 AM   #12

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf101 View Post
On Friday, the group Mayors Against Illegal Guns, headed by Boston Mayor Thomas Menino and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, sent Obama a letter calling him to act.
The perfect "impartial" spokesmen.

Saying I won the Multi, Mega, Supreme, Ultimate, Larger Than Life Lottery TOMORROW, I would bet the whole effing thing on the following:

These two clowns VERSUS bkt and Ineffable in a standard, debate format over the Second Amendment and Personal Rights broadcast live, without commercial or 7 second delay, on the major affiliates (which I would gladly pay for).

At the end of the "debate" I would offer a 1-900 number where viewers could call in with votes as to who "won", or marriage proposals/"requests to represent them in upcoming" trials and I would EASILY make back my investment by betting on bkt/Ineffable on offshore betting sites.

The proceeds of the call in numbers would be re-routed through various US based manufacturers' of high quality, rapid fire, small arms being put in the hands of those who deserve them so we can insure the sovienty of this once great nation.

JD

Old 07-11-2011, 12:58 AM   #13

I thought this country was founded on the belief that we would live in absolute freedom as long as it doesn't impose on others freedoms. I would like these anti gun ''American's" to explain how me owning an ak47 that stays in my locked room 99% of the time imposes on anything they hold dear to them, I would like them to explain how I am some how less mentally stable then I was before they knew I owned semi auto rifles styled after military assault rifles. I think what we need is to let collectors be, I don't see Ferrari's or Lamborghini's banned they can kill just as easy or easier than a 5.56 or 7.62 chunk of lead. I will have to steal this from a movie but... "at least my guns have a safety switch"
I think we should make every single anti gun person go through a safety course including firing weapons so they can at least know what they are talking about before trying to take others freedoms away. I don't know how many anti gun video's there are that the anti gun spokesman (or spokeswoman) has absolutely no backing to their statements and claims, one case they were trying to outlaw barrel heat shields because machine guns have them. I'm sorry but I have yet to have a shotgun (the gun they showed in video) turn into a fully auto death machine by adding a piece of sheet metal on top of the barrel.
edit: and to add I think we can all agree that a huge majority of accidents involving a firearm is either negligence or ignorance, wouldn't the smart thing to do be make it more easily available to learn up on these practices? I don't see how making it harder to get experience is going to lessen the accident rate. Criminals will always have weapons, I can tell you right now if I didn't care about the legality of the weapon I used I would have 30-40 full auto machine guns and assault rifles. It is much much easier to get an illegal gun than a legal one. All they are going to do is put out more illegal non registered ''more dangerous'' weapons into peoples hands. I guess I can see how that is better than semi auto rifles in the hands of enthusiast that have gone through the proper channels to acquire their firearms.

Last edited by Korey; 07-11-2011 at 01:02 AM.

Old 07-11-2011, 01:05 AM   #14

Oh and another thing I forgot.
Didn't Canada's crime sky rocket when they banned firearms? I can't recall the exact percentage but I do believe Canada's gun ban raised crime by an extreme amount, which just happened to drop to preban levels after the ban was dropped.

Old 07-11-2011, 01:27 AM   #15
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3701 Times on 2051 Posts
Likes Given: 165

They can make whatever they want illegal and it doesn't mean it will stop. stealing, rape, murder all these things are illegal, doesn't mean they don't happen. My daddy always told me laws are for the honest people...

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 07-11-2011, 01:37 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
They can make whatever they want illegal and it doesn't mean it will stop. stealing, rape, murder all these things are illegal, doesn't mean they don't happen. My daddy always told me laws are for the honest people...
...made by the dishonest. Go figure.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 – 2005

Old 07-11-2011, 02:00 AM   #17

Liked 2605 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korey View Post
a mixed breed black colored leader of the new Nazi regime? I'm sorry I don't get the correlation.
Oh, ouch.

Do you get the correlation of how many African Nations are run by

black Dictators?

Old 07-11-2011, 05:42 AM   #18

The clown??

Old 07-11-2011, 05:48 AM   #19
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Can't wait til the election. Hopefully they pick someone good to run for president. Even if they don't, They've still got my vote.

Old 07-11-2011, 11:57 AM   #20

Liked 2605 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Can't wait til the election. Hopefully they pick someone good to run for president. Even if they don't, They've still got my vote.
Yeah, isn't THAT exactly what happened in the LAST election?