Another Reason To Hate The ACLU.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Another Reason To Hate The ACLU.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Another Reason To Hate The ACLU.

Whether it's taking religious symbols out of college chapels, trying to get convicted cop-killers released, or fighting for old men's constitutional right to rape 14 year-old boys, these scumbags never, ever fight for what makes America great.

Judge Rules Stolen Valor Act Illegal

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-22-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
Resident JackHole
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 305 Times on 170 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
Whether it's taking religious symbols out of college chapels, trying to get convicted cop-killers released, or fighting for old men's constitutional right to rape 14 year-old boys, these scumbags never, ever fight for what makes America great.

Judge Rules Stolen Valor Act Illegal
This is definitely an example of taking the defense of the first amendment too far. There is a difference between freedom of speech and saying whatever the hell you want. This particular case is about honor, and once again the ACLU is demonstrating how little they have.

No, you can't take my gun. I'm gonna need it when you try to take my truck...

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm a mechanic. I fix things. This is why I will never be able to hold public office.

Old 07-22-2010, 11:27 PM   #3

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I guess there will now be a rash of people claiming they served in combat, earned all kinds of service related honorarium when they were actually dodging the draft in Canada!

So how long will it be before people begin to claim they were the CEO of some large corporation or were judicial appointees, or served in the Congress like anyone would want to be associated with that den of scum and villainy!

I guess in this judges eyes, a person can claim they did anything and there is no fraud involved.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 07-23-2010, 12:00 AM   #4

Dunerunner...love your avatar!

We need to make those in t-shirts & bumper stickers.

Old 07-24-2010, 05:20 PM   #5

The Lawyer`s in the ACLU are typically liberal however they can help. An example of this is abusive police actions where they abuse their authority. I filled one ACLU complaint against a game warden where he was abusive of his authority. It was upheld but nothing actually happened to the warden. I am conservative by nature to the point where I abandoned the Republican party and will vote against any incumbent. In my opinion, both parties have moved more to the left of center and I lost my Republican party. Our current government was voted into power by the American people. I typically dislike most politicians and political appointee`s. We have to blame the people who voted for them because politicians are just what they are. I am tired of voting for the lessor of two evils.

Patret

Old 07-25-2010, 11:30 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I think I'm going to move to Colorado, claim to be a judge and overturn this ruling. He can't do anything about it because if he did, he would violate his own ruling involving free speach. Once I've overturned it, I'll claim PTSD due the rash of liberalism sweeping this nation causing undue stress and the election of BO.

It discusts me that people can do this. I served and my record isn't going to impress anyone but I'm certainly not going to lie about it.

I am in no way making fun of anyone who actually has PTSD.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 07-25-2010, 11:45 AM   #7
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8835 Times on 3824 Posts
Likes Given: 1366

I feel the wannabees should be placed in protective custody. Just drop them off- right outside Quantico, Ft Bragg, Ft Benning, San Diego, etc- and the problem is likely to be cured quickly.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 07-28-2010, 03:28 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Instead of putting these people in jail for doing this, I think they should be pressed into military service with 0311 Infantry Rifleman as the only choice of MOS.

(I happened to like being a Grunt a bit, so I guess it wouldn't be a punishment for some)

I'm a Realtor who sells Plymouth MI homes, I carry a Taurus 738 pocket pistol every day.

Old 07-28-2010, 04:43 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2107 Times on 1139 Posts
Likes Given: 3171

Quote:
Instead of putting these people in jail for doing this, I think they should be pressed into military service with 0311 Infantry Rifleman as the only choice of MOS.
Bingo!!!

Make him a squad leader of other imposters and send them into Taliban territory.