Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > From another forum - Enemies among us...a conversation with a Fed agent

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 07:09 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Humm! It is always the USMC that the the Left wingnutts blame for the problems of America. I was talking to a Doctor who belongs to the AMA a very left wing medical Org.
I said Doctor is it true the Flu shots will be mandated by Obama? Doctor yes we have the serum. I ask, will Flu shots only be used on NRA members? He said that was true. I ask do you know these shots are actually a deadly virus? Doctor Yes but it is best for the New World. This is a true story.
This is fantastic. I laughed so hard I had to get up and walk away from my computer. Just what I needed after studying until two in the morning. Hope I didn't wake the wife and kids.

Anyway - Brilliant!

Old 02-04-2013, 07:42 AM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
I would humbly offer for your consideration- have any of y'all looked at how MANY guns are held in private hands in the US.

Approximately 275 MILLION. About 1 household in 3. The total firearms in the hands of the US military AND various Fed, State and local LEOs- less than 4 million.

Visual aid. Whale. Guppy. Guppy attempting to eat whale. Guppy has serious heartburn.
And how many of those four million would actually accept that order that have fathers brothers cousins etc that they would be willin to take they're family guns at gun point I wouldn't think many just my thought

Old 02-04-2013, 07:56 AM   #13
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 870 Times on 578 Posts
Likes Given: 220

A horse wants to race. A squirl wants to climb trees, a military trained guy gal wants to fight. The orders are to be followed, and if you think the guy on the front lines, picks which orders to follow, I don't think so.

As for flu shots, any shot at the Dr office, pass. Given to children, it is not a positive thing many times. Before you trust a Dr with a shot of anything, read what is in it, and read the effects it has on others.

Last edited by AR10; 02-04-2013 at 08:00 AM.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 28 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberFan View Post
I might be all wrong on this (not the first time) but, stop and think about this...if this so-called "order" came down to confiscate all the guns, how many government agents would that require? There's just no way I see that being possible...this current Administration can't hardly afford to run the joint now as it is. .............
KimberFan,
I have an idea that when a country is in bad financial straits, that it is not very hard to "deputize" people that are hungry for power or food, and have them do the dirty work of getting guns. This sort of thing happened in Germany and Italy during the late '30's, which led to the confiscation of people, guns, freedom. If you can corrupt the youth into believing that their 'messia' is the chosen one, you can get them to do your bidding also, just remember Hitler youth. The veneer of America is quite thin, and all it takes is a consistent, persistent drop in people's financial stability to start all kinds of programs to do nasty things to freedoms.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:30 PM   #15

Liked 305 Times on 183 Posts
Likes Given: 486

Some LEOs will side with us and some will side with the government. Same with the military. We won't know how many of which will side with us unless the balloon goes up.

Last edited by Warrior1256; 02-06-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:33 PM   #16

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by earl1412 View Post
KimberFan,
I have an idea that when a country is in bad financial straits, that it is not very hard to "deputize" people that are hungry for power or food, and have them do the dirty work of getting guns. This sort of thing happened in Germany and Italy during the late '30's, which led to the confiscation of people, guns, freedom. If you can corrupt the youth into believing that their 'messia' is the chosen one, you can get them to do your bidding also, just remember Hitler youth. The veneer of America is quite thin, and all it takes is a consistent, persistent drop in people's financial stability to start all kinds of programs to do nasty things to freedoms.
Relevant: note the last line, sent to me idk how real it is or not:

Quote:
Monday, January 28, 2013

Status of gun industry

Attention F.B. fans: to follow will be several IMPORTANT Info updates about the status of the gun industry currently, followed by an INVENTORY UPDATE: We traveled to Texas for Industry meetings concerning the shortages, here's what we were told.

Smith & Wesson-is running at Full capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages.

RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days.

FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1. Remington-Maxed out!

Armalite: Maxed out.

DPMS: Can't get enough parts to produce any more product.

COLT: Production runs increasing weekly...bottle necked by Bolt carrier's.

LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity...can't get enough gun quality steel to make barrels.

Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind.

AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.

MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags, do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon.

RELOADERS... ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra's for reloading purposes... it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we'll keep you posted...

Related commentary from Bob Owens:

They didn’t know when they’d be getting anything back in stock, from magazines to rifles to pistols. Manufacturers were running full-bore, but couldn’t come close to keeping up with market demand. It wasn’t just the AR-15s, the AK-pattern rifles, the M1As, and the FALs that were sold out. It really hit me when I realized that the World War-era M1 Garands, M1 carbines, and Enfield .303s were gone, along with every last shell. Ubiquitous Mosin-Nagants—of which every gun store always seems to have 10-20—were gone. So was their ammo. Only a dust free space marked their passing. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Every weapon of military utility designed within the past 100+ years was gone. This isn’t a society stocking up on certain guns because they fear they may be banned. This is a society preparing for war.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.