From another forum - Enemies among us...a conversation with a Fed agent
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > From another forum - Enemies among us...a conversation with a Fed agent

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 02:51 AM   #1
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1954 Times on 1136 Posts
Likes Given: 4105

Default From another forum - Enemies among us...a conversation with a Fed agent

I found this on another forum, thought you all might want to read it and the thread!

Not sure how true; but, worth the read.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?t=178491

Enemies among us...a conversation with a Fed agent

Was out with some friends last night, and one of the women was talking to a guy she knows. I never met him but we started talking and come to find out, he is a federal air marshal, 12 year ex-Marine. So I ask him which side would he chose...conversation went like this:

Me:So if the orders came in, that as a federal agent, you were required to confiscate peoples guns, would you do it?

Him:Of course, orders are orders

Me:So you would violate peoples 2nd amendment rights, because you were ordered to?

Him:Yes, why do you need to have an AR of AK anyway. And trust me the government knows what guns you have!!!

Me:I doubt they know, cause most of mine were cash and carry. I thought you took and oath to the Constitution, not the politians.

Him:Well I did, but thats just a useless piece of paper written 300 years ago!!!

He then asked for my name and address. That was the point I knew I needed to walk away, and just left the conversation with "well, I guess we will see each other on the front lines. And good luck trying to come take my guns."

So the lesson learned is that they will turn on the citizens, only need to be ordered to. So if you meet any kind of LEO, make sure you know what side he/she is on, cause we will need the ones on our side, and we will want to know the ones that arent.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-04-2013, 02:59 AM   #2

Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

As soon as I read "ex Marine", I decided to stop reading.

Old 02-04-2013, 03:06 AM   #3

Liked 640 Times on 386 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Good point Rarity. Hopefully this idiot treasonous LEO is the exception and not the norm.

Old 02-04-2013, 03:06 AM   #4

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

I don't buy it, way too ~I'm a hero, I sure told him, look how awesome I am~ overtone to be real in my opinion, confrontational contact like those rarely go all script perfect. That may very well have been the jist of the conversation and that may have been his fantasied rebuttal while taking a shower and then thought " I"M A HERO! MUST ALERT THE INTERTUBES NOW!"

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

locutus Likes This 
Old 02-04-2013, 03:18 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 336 Times on 154 Posts
Likes Given: 113

I might be all wrong on this (not the first time) but, stop and think about this...if this so-called "order" came down to confiscate all the guns, how many government agents would that require? There's just no way I see that being possible...this current Administration can't hardly afford to run the joint now as it is. I don't believe "they" know who has what either to make it work on getting ALL of the guns...especially without a civil unrest. If anything, they'll stick it to reducing the purchase of new weapons and beat up the ammo manufacturers but, to go after someone who has firearms purchased maybe face to face say 10 or 25 years ago thru a classified ad or whatever?...naaaa Like I said, I may be wrong but, I just don't see it gearing up like that. If it does..."Heck I dunno what happened to all those guns I had...pay no mind to those pieces of cut up 12" diameter PVC pipe pieces over there, sonny...."

"The government did not write the constitution to give rights to the people. The people wrote the constitution to limit the government's power."

LIFETIME NRA MEMBER SINCE 1977

Old 02-04-2013, 03:30 AM   #6

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Humm! It is always the USMC that the the Left wingnutts blame for the problems of America. I was talking to a Doctor who belongs to the AMA a very left wing medical Org.
I said Doctor is it true the Flu shots will be mandated by Obama? Doctor yes we have the serum. I ask, will Flu shots only be used on NRA members? He said that was true. I ask do you know these shots are actually a deadly virus? Doctor Yes but it is best for the New World. This is a true story.

Old 02-04-2013, 03:34 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 336 Times on 154 Posts
Likes Given: 113

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Humm! It is always the USMC that the the Left wingnutts blame for the problems of America. I was talking to a Doctor who belongs to the AMA a very left wing medical Org.
I said Doctor is it true the Flu shots will be mandated by Obama? Doctor yes we have the serum. I ask, will Flu shots only be used on NRA members? He said that was true. I ask do you know these shots are actually a deadly virus? Doctor Yes but it is best for the New World. This is a true story.

Now I'm going to go to jail for not getting a flu shot? I give up....

"The government did not write the constitution to give rights to the people. The people wrote the constitution to limit the government's power."

LIFETIME NRA MEMBER SINCE 1977

Old 02-04-2013, 03:35 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5955 Times on 3372 Posts
Likes Given: 5528

I gotta throw the flag here! BS

I clicked the link and read the thread. Not the kind of forum that I would personally consider very credible.

As a retired LEO, I have friends in the federal LEO community, both retired and active. They are all veterans, and take their oaths, both military and LE very seriously.

Winston Churchill

Last edited by locutus; 02-04-2013 at 03:46 AM.
People Like This 
Old 02-04-2013, 03:57 AM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9169 Times on 3959 Posts
Likes Given: 1436

I would humbly offer for your consideration- have any of y'all looked at how MANY guns are held in private hands in the US.

Approximately 275 MILLION. About 1 household in 3. The total firearms in the hands of the US military AND various Fed, State and local LEOs- less than 4 million.

Visual aid. Whale. Guppy. Guppy attempting to eat whale. Guppy has serious heartburn.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

buckhuntr Likes This 
Old 02-04-2013, 04:02 AM   #10
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1954 Times on 1136 Posts
Likes Given: 4105

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
I gotta throw the flag here! BS

I clicked the link and read the thread. Not the kind of forum that I would personally consider very credible.

As a retired LEO, I have friends in the federal LEO community, both retired and active. They are all veterans, and take their oaths, both military and LE very seriously.
As I said found on another forum, posted here for some digestion. Also, listen to the NY 33 minute youtube video carefully. At one point of the guys says "you would have to kick in my door" and the Cop responds "Bring it on". Watching it was around the 20:53 timeframe.

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 02-04-2013 at 04:32 AM.
locutus Likes This