This is another blow to gun rights - Page 7
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > This is another blow to gun rights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3049 Times on 1374 Posts
Likes Given: 2857

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleTap View Post
Uh ya.....With your logic we should argue about everything weather its on the chopping block or not. Why don't we argue and protest about the 7 th amendment then?? Oh ya , it's because that's a right that's not being infringed on 🔨 Why don't you open carry into a Capitol building or an airport .Is being told we can't Infringement.... I THINK SOOOO. Why has it gone this far? Any laws about us carrying our weapons are infringement.How dare anyone tell you where you can and can't protect yourself.If its legal then it's legal right! Who is anyone to say what we can and can't do? Let's just have no laws at all 💡I think you argue to argue. That's becoming more and more apparent.

I think those are infringements too. I bet the people on those airplanes on 9/11 wished they had not been deprived of the right to protect themselves. No point in arguing with you. You have already fallen victim to the liberal bs and you don't even know it. Your last few lines of post show that you are grasping at straws to save your argument. Who said there should be no laws? I certainly didn't.

Old 05-07-2012, 11:55 PM   #62

Liked 114 Times on 84 Posts
Likes Given: 144

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
It's perfectly legal for a store owner to post a no firearms sign.

Just because it makes you uncomfortable or afraid does not negate the rights of others. What's next a man can't carry any caliber larger than a 22? You see where this goes? First you tell me what gun I can or can't carry. Then you tell me how many rounds I can carry in said gun. Then you tell me you can't go there with a gun. Next we don't want to see any guns, then it's you can have a gun but only in your home. Oh wait, that's chicago. Does any of this sound like infringement to you? If not just go ahead and turn in your guns. Because I'm sure someone out there is uncomfortable with you carrying and owning guns.
Your first sentence is what bothers me about people doing this. In my state if he posts that sign it covers CCW permit holders also. Then if the real problem walks in armed we can all die helpless together

Old 05-08-2012, 12:04 AM   #63

Liked 3049 Times on 1374 Posts
Likes Given: 2857

Quote:
Originally Posted by p35bhp55 View Post
Your first sentence is what bothers me about people doing this. In my state if he posts that sign it covers CCW permit holders also. Then if the real problem walks in armed we can all die helpless together

I don't go into places that don't want firearms. They don't want my gun then they don't get my money.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:41 AM   #64

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I carry into places that have the signs posted I carry concealed if they don't know I have it then I'm legal if they don't have metal detectors it doesn't concern me anyway and I will continue to do so I will protect me and my family when the criminal shows up thinking no ones armed cause we know the police are never there until after it hits the fan