You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Animal Rights Wacko's At It Again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #11
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 755 Times on 439 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg View Post
wolves are a pain in the ass in Northern Wisconsin too, population is way over what the idiots who reintroduced them were shooting for and claim the state will sustain, yet it seems everytime they are delisted some liberal federal judge overturns it and they go back on the Endangered list. Someone needs to explain the definition of endangered species to them, its a numbers issue, not a liberal ideology.
Yeah, them things are reaking havoc on the deer population in the UP as well.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 03-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3132 Times on 1737 Posts
Likes Given: 4891

Bruce Babbitt is responsible for the wolves. Babbitt was one of the ultra-liberal blissninnies in the Clinton cabinet. Too bad no one threw the sonofabitch into a pen with several big wild boar hogs.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #13

Liked 3385 Times on 1707 Posts
Likes Given: 484

Sounds like livestock owners will need a "shoot, shovel & shut up" policy.
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Old 03-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3132 Times on 1737 Posts
Likes Given: 4891

Quote:
Sounds like livestock owners will need a "shoot, shovel & shut up" policy.
Bingo!!

BTW: For a long time the OK Wildlife Dep't. was very protective of cougars, the four legged kind. You didn't dare kill a cougar for any reason. One day is was tracking a wounded hog down a ravine when the hair on my neck stood up. Looked on the high bank about 25 yards away: There sat a big male cougar switching his tail and licking his face like i was his next meal. Drew a bead on him with my muzzleloader, fired and he rolled into the ravine.

An acquaintence had some horses killed and mauled by cougars. The guy called the Wildlife Dep't. and told them he was going to kill some cougars. They threatened the guy and said those cougars had tracking collars. Strange thing, the Wildlife Dep't. claimed they never imported those cougars.

Finally the legislature passed a law allowing us to legally kill cougars that are a threat to livestock or humans. We're supposed to call the game warden after killing a cougar: i won't bother with that.

Old 03-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #15

Liked 233 Times on 149 Posts
Likes Given: 450

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
Bingo!!

We're supposed to call the game warden after killing a cougar: i won't bother with that.
Neither would I, it has been my experience that the less one converses with a Game Warden the better, in my state game wardens more often than not view the hunter or fisherman as a criminal before they even know who they are, every one I have ever dealt with has been rude, intrusive, and accusatory. I will not even speak to them, not one word anymore.