Ammo Hoarding Driving me Crazy - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Ammo Hoarding Driving me Crazy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #91
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6528 Times on 3641 Posts
Likes Given: 6162

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post
easy. collect your JIC stash....and from that point on....buy what you shoot. add that to NOT buying up EVERY box of ammo you see on the shelf, and then proceeding to stack it up in a closet, or underground bunker, or wherever it is you hoarders put your stacks ammo your ammo you don't use.....

and i don't recall asking you to share anything with me.

i am only wishing people would buy what they will use. even before this mess, my attitude never was "hey look....cheap ammo...i'm going to buy every singe box!" my attitude was buy what i will use.

honestly though, i see where you are coming from. i think its stupidity that gun owners feel the need to buy up every box of ammo they see, whether they intend to use it or not. but in the end, there is nothing i can do about the attitude of others. in order to keep shooting, it appears i MUST ALSO begin buying all the ammo, so no others can shoot and begin hoarding it as well. it appears the only way to continue enjoying the sport of shooting, is it to adopt the attitude of "i'm gonna get mine, screw everyone else." an attitude that is all too common these days.

thanks for your thoughts on the matter. i think i've said all i'm going to on the subject, and we can hopefully (and respectfully) agree to disagree.

I haven't bought ammo since the election last November. I haven't needed to since I had enough common sense to stock up when it was plentiful. Stop blaming people who were smart enough to prepare in advance for your lack of foresight ansd planning.