Allowing concealed carry in WI will result in mass murder - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Allowing concealed carry in WI will result in mass murder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

I have been reading about the problems in Wisconsin where they just got Concealed Carry and there are people trying to make businesses "Gun Free"

I had never thought of it in terms of "Civil Rights" but that is a very compelling argument.

You do have the right to bar anyone you like form your home.

But if I were to bar someone (black, gay, red-haired) from my business I would be facing federal time for a "Hate Crime" and I can see the same argument for Concealed Carry.

So is today's “No Guns" sign the same as the 1950s "No Blacks" - - - it gives one pause.

People will say it is a matter of choice - - - I do not read in the Constitution that you have a right to be gay. But we do have a second amendment right to bear arms. I would feel we should be every bit as protected as a gay person!

These are just my thoughts on the subject and I would love to hear from any of you who want to weigh in.