Allowing concealed carry in WI will result in mass murder - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Allowing concealed carry in WI will result in mass murder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 01:43 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Ref: WI- must be the cheese, ya know.

Ref: CA- When I lived on Colorado, my cleaner/tailor was a Korean family. Used to talk with them to try to improve my horrible Korean. Found they used to have shop in LA. Asked why they moved to Colorado.

"Want to live somewhere I can buy buckshot when need."
That is it in a nutshell. But they should have a huge stock on hand before they need it.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 06-18-2010, 09:51 AM   #12

Boy they sure use weak arguments to state their case.

Old 06-18-2010, 11:04 AM   #13

Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 1

This part cracks me up:

Quote:
Wisconsinites know that it makes sense to prohibit the carrying of concealed weapons. We haven't gone down the path traveled by other states like Texas, Florida and Louisiana. Those and many other states that allow concealed weapons have much higher firearms death rates and much higher violent crime rates than Wisconsin does.
So how do they explain the firearm crimes in cities and states that have draconian firearms laws? They don't because those facts don't fit with their "legal guns are evil" agenda.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:20 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
This part cracks me up:

So how do they explain the firearm crimes in cities and states that have draconian firearms laws? They don't because those facts don't fit with their "legal guns are evil" agenda.
Chicago and Washington D.C. are perfect examples of strict gun laws, high crime.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #15
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4283 Times on 2408 Posts
Likes Given: 2033

Doesn't WI have open carry? Why don't more do it? Why keep a guv'ner that continues to veto CC? How do they put the holes in their swiss cheese?

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 06-18-2010, 02:19 PM   #16

Gee, I wonder if the bad guys pay any attention to the concealed carry laws in Wisconsin....

Old 06-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #17
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 705 Times on 390 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Damn opinions and other people's not being correct.

Old 06-18-2010, 03:56 PM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

these people never stop....

Old 06-19-2010, 05:03 PM   #19

It just blows my mind how STUPID people can be. CRIMINALS don't use legal channels to aquire firearms. AND they don't follow rules for not carrying!

Take the weapons away from the law abiding citizens and you have prime pickings for crime!

Why does it have to take a "come to Jesus moment" for the extreme left to 'get' the above information.

I shake my head every day at my friends that are anti-gun because of flawed logic... and irresponsible gun owners.

like this crap.... what a tragedy!
Tenn. 3-year-old fatally shoots herself after mistaking handgun for Wii control | KING5.com | Seattle News and Video
Quote:
Tenn. 3-year-old fatally shoots herself after mistaking handgun for Wii control
by KING5.com Staff and Associated Press

KING5.com

Posted on March 9, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Updated Tuesday, Mar 9 at 11:56 AM

LEBANON, Tenn. - A 3-year-old Tennesse girl is dead after she apparently mistook a loaded pistol for a Wii video game controller.

WTVF-TV in Nashville quoted Wilson County Sheriff Terry Ashe, who said the girl picked up her stepfather's .380 caliber pistol and shot herself in the stomach Sunday night.

Ashe said the girl's mother was in the same room and the stepfather was asleep when it happened.

The mother told investigators her daughter could have thought the gun was a controller for a Nintendo Wii.

The stepfather told deputies he got out the gun because he heard a prowler, then left it on a living room end table.

The child died at a hospital. Her name wasn't immediately released.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:59 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta1588 View Post
these people never stop....
I think it has alot to do with keeping people with jobs. Think about the Brady bunch, the people who run that group, that's their full time job! Other people that work for them, a full time job! If they just shut up and let people be, they would be getting unemployment.