Aitken to sue NJ - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Aitken to sue NJ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I am glad that the Gov commuted his sentence to time served and got him out of jail, but the conviction still stands and this poor guy is still a convicted felon and can never own firearms again!! Charges should be dropped, his record expunged and NO trace of any charges to be found on any record with his name on it, anywhere!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-10-2011, 06:41 PM   #22
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2692 Times on 1406 Posts
Likes Given: 216

How about a few letters to the major firearms manufacturers demanding they quit doing business with New Jersey governments. Remember Ronnie Barrett refusing to work on his rifles owned by California LE agencies? Imagine if Glock, Beretta, Smith, Ruger, Colt, Remington and Sig all told New Jersey to shove it? Then to get the ammo makers to stop shipping LE ammo to New Jersey!
Anyone care to start a campaign?

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 03-10-2011, 07:49 PM   #23

Default We can all move to Mexico

All the 'upstanding' Cartel members can own anything they want...bad humour, I know, but necessary.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:04 AM   #24

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse17 View Post
So much for a "fair trial". We gun owners should be rioting in the streets when something like that happens.

i wonder if jesse jackson, al sharpton, and russell simmons are gonna get behind him for his civil rights being violated? two words, DOUBT IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me