Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Air Rifle laws in Kalifornia?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Default Air Rifle laws in Kalifornia?

Does anybody know what laws Kalifornia has on the books concerning the buying, selling, and transfering of modern air rifles? Can't seem to find any information except for laws concerning transporting and shooting them (similar to laws for regular firearms).

Thanks,

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #2

Man... i felt bad when i read the topic of this thread. Never has the thought even crossed my mind about laws on Air rifles. Not to sound like an A##hole but if you are a gun lover and want to enjoy the freedom like the rest of us do... Move to a state where you have a life like that. Again, i mean no disrespect! Just something to think about.

Old 03-13-2012, 12:09 PM   #3

I moved from California to Kansas and man,
much more lenient on the right to practice my 2nd amendment
in my opinion

Old 03-13-2012, 02:40 PM   #4

Liked 369 Times on 228 Posts
Likes Given: 1008

you have to be 18 to buy an air rifle thats it transporting is like any gun it can not be loaded,shooting it is the same no shooting around houses or in city limits.

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:48 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steenkamp View Post
Man... i felt bad when i read the topic of this thread. Never has the thought even crossed my mind about laws on Air rifles. Not to sound like an A##hole but if you are a gun lover and want to enjoy the freedom like the rest of us do... Move to a state where you have a life like that. Again, i mean no disrespect! Just something to think about.
No offense taken. I'm 3rd generation from this area, was involved in a good sized family business till I retired early a couple of years ago. Now that I'm free to live where I want, both my daughters and their families moved onto my street; one directly accross the street from me and one two doors down. Both my son-in-laws have good careers here. I've got 7 grandchildren within a stone-throws away; I think they would disown me if I moved away now... I'm stuck.

Lucky for me, my son and his family moved up to Oregon to take a job a few years ago so I plan to spend as much time as I can up there; bought an RV so I would'nt be a burden. Sometimes I leave the wife home and just take off for Oregon by myself. I envy you guys that live in "American" states but Kalifornia is my residence and I need to abide by it's laws for as long as I'm here.

Sooo, have pity on this poor soul, ha ha.