Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > ADL monitoring firearm's websights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 03:22 AM   #41
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8314 Times on 3594 Posts
Likes Given: 1275

As one who has trained foreign troops on US soil, I feel qualified to stick an oar in here. Before I retired, I instructed Advanced Tactics, Infantry Officer's Advanced Course, US Army Infantry School, Ft Benning GA. In each class, we had about 10-20 foreign officers that were attending as students. Typically Captains in their own armies, they were coming to us to improve their professional stature. Hell, at one time, I had an Egyptian Major on one side of my quarters, and an Israeli Captain on the other! However, I have incredibly strong doubts that the 3rd Godless Horde (Reinforced) is being billeted near Ten Sleep Wyoming, waiting for the orders to swarm over Salina Kansas. Yes, we had students go missing. As a former member of the enlisted swine, I usually had good intel- would get a couple of hairy knuckled NCOs for backup, and go drag their booze soaked butts out of some hookers bed, and kick their ass back across the Chattahoochee River to Benning. Try to worry about the things that are real guys- and apply some judgment to what you read (by the way, I have some oceanfront property there in Wyoming I can make you a great deal on- cash only, please)

Re: forums being monitored? Damn Skippy. It is a PUBLIC FORUM- and if you think you are anonymous because you post with a screen name, you will be disappointed in other things in life as well. Hell, when I retire for good, I might even see if Homeland Security will pay ME for hanging out on some forums I hang out on anyway.

In case you had not considered it, there ARE things that are illegal. Including posting some things on the internet. Threats to harm people or commit criminal acts. Take a minute and Google conspiracy. Frankly, if some group planned an illegal act on a forum, and carried it out WITHOUT getting caught, everyone would be screaming for the heads of the law enforcement people that SHOULD have caught them.

Cell phone conversation monitored? Possibly. I work with explosives- military and civilian, I know that many of my business conversations contain words that will likely trigger a scanning program. Cell phone is a radio. Unless it is encrypted, I expect it can be overheard.

Now, I have had a long day, my bum knee is killing me, I am an old fart that gets grouchy when he hurts- and I REALLY do not mean to get into a pissing match with anyone- but seriously- worry about the things that are REAL that should not be, and stop wasting energy and effort on the things that are panic without rational reason.

Now where did I leave that bottle of Maker's Mark?

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:09 AM   #42
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1691 Times on 966 Posts
Likes Given: 3455

When I retired we had number of foreign officers from Germany, UK, Australia to name a few that worked on base as liaisions.

Another assignment, our Vice for my unit was from the UK.

A majority of the foreign troops come here for major exercises, i.e. Red Flag, Roving Sands, etc; for joint training.

Old 07-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Hello, Jr. Member, thank you. You were the first one to get to the absolute crux. Three pages of infighting, and the new guy spits the most relevant facts.

1) The ADL is a Jewish organization.

2) The militia in question is anti government.

3) Obama is government.

4) Obama makes poo poo on Israel.

5) Every Jew that voted for Obama, go look in the mirror, and slap the s**t out of yourself.
I had to send a letter to NY State Rep Dov Hikind to remind him what happens to those who supported this crew that is now in power. I told him straight out what I said here. His real friends stand on the opposite side of the political aisle. Won't they ever learn? At least my Jewish friend who owns a gun shop understands this. And thanks for the kudos!

Old 07-18-2010, 04:52 PM   #44

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger44 View Post
I had to send a letter to NY State Rep Dov Hikind to remind him what happens to those who supported this crew that is now in power. I told him straight out what I said here. His real friends stand on the opposite side of the political aisle. Won't they ever learn? At least my Jewish friend who owns a gun shop understands this. And thanks for the kudos!
No, thank you. You'll learn here that sometimes we get sidetracked from the real problem. Thanks for the moment of clarity.

Old 08-23-2010, 06:04 AM   #45

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Hello, Jr. Member, thank you. You were the first one to get to the absolute crux. Three pages of infighting, and the new guy spits the most relevant facts.

1) The ADL is a Jewish organization.

2) The militia in question is anti government.

3) Obama is government.

4) Obama makes poo poo on Israel.

5) Every Jew that voted for Obama, go look in the mirror, and slap the s**t out of yourself.
Now, that I like!
Skullcrusher, I really can't remember just what it was, I'm sure it'll pop up again if it was anything

Old 08-23-2010, 06:08 AM   #46

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl View Post
I beg to differ. My position on a military Naval Air Station allows me to observe foreign nationals training to be pilots.
Thats because they train to fly the many aircraft that we in the U.S.A. sell to their countries. Such as the F-15 fighters we sell to Israel, Saudi, Kuwait, and numerous other countries. We train our allies as well. Like G.I. Joe always said "knowing is half the battle"

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 08-23-2010, 06:11 AM   #47

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
As one who has trained foreign troops on US soil, I feel qualified to stick an oar in here. Before I retired, I instructed Advanced Tactics, Infantry Officer's Advanced Course, US Army Infantry School, Ft Benning GA. In each class, we had about 10-20 foreign officers that were attending as students. Typically Captains in their own armies, they were coming to us to improve their professional stature. Hell, at one time, I had an Egyptian Major on one side of my quarters, and an Israeli Captain on the other! However, I have incredibly strong doubts that the 3rd Godless Horde (Reinforced) is being billeted near Ten Sleep Wyoming, waiting for the orders to swarm over Salina Kansas. Yes, we had students go missing. As a former member of the enlisted swine, I usually had good intel- would get a couple of hairy knuckled NCOs for backup, and go drag their booze soaked butts out of some hookers bed, and kick their ass back across the Chattahoochee River to Benning. Try to worry about the things that are real guys- and apply some judgment to what you read (by the way, I have some oceanfront property there in Wyoming I can make you a great deal on- cash only, please)

Re: forums being monitored? Damn Skippy. It is a PUBLIC FORUM- and if you think you are anonymous because you post with a screen name, you will be disappointed in other things in life as well. Hell, when I retire for good, I might even see if Homeland Security will pay ME for hanging out on some forums I hang out on anyway.

In case you had not considered it, there ARE things that are illegal. Including posting some things on the internet. Threats to harm people or commit criminal acts. Take a minute and Google conspiracy. Frankly, if some group planned an illegal act on a forum, and carried it out WITHOUT getting caught, everyone would be screaming for the heads of the law enforcement people that SHOULD have caught them.

Cell phone conversation monitored? Possibly. I work with explosives- military and civilian, I know that many of my business conversations contain words that will likely trigger a scanning program. Cell phone is a radio. Unless it is encrypted, I expect it can be overheard.

Now, I have had a long day, my bum knee is killing me, I am an old fart that gets grouchy when he hurts- and I REALLY do not mean to get into a pissing match with anyone- but seriously- worry about the things that are REAL that should not be, and stop wasting energy and effort on the things that are panic without rational reason.

Now where did I leave that bottle of Maker's Mark?
Well said C3, your input here is appreciated and respected as well.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 08-23-2010, 01:45 PM   #48
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2550 Times on 1338 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Yes, every such site is monitored by a plethora of interested parties from the ADL to the NSA. Your cell phone conversations are monitored also. Don't talk about blowing up buildings and no actual person will ever hear the conversation.

The 17 missing Afgans are not pilots. What would be the point of training pilots when the Afgans have no air assets. The 17 were students at the language school. Learning English! It is probably difficult for some to understand but the US Air Force does more than fly planes. The Defense Language Institute, English is at Lackland.

If you were one of those, that said OMG Afgan pilots AWOL??!!!! They are going to attack the Empirefreakingstatebuilding!

Go slap yourself till your brain is actually connected to reality.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball