ADL monitoring firearm's websights - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

ADL monitoring firearm's websights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaggle View Post
I jest, sir. As a wise man once told me in another provocative thread: "keep fighting the good fight."

edit: For what it is worth, though, Afghan military men HAVE gone missing from US bases. The number is 17, not 50, and there is little risk of any infiltration by them. One of the concerns voiced is their possession of US security badges, giving them access to secure installations. First of all, I would think that those badges would act the same as security clearance, giving them access to things RELEVANT to them, up to a certain level. I doubt they can flash a card and get waved into the capitol building. Also, I highly doubt that they went AWOL and their badges weren't cancelled or flagged...

Afghan pilots missing
Back in the '70s, there were many more students from Iran that went missing once their student visas ran out. They were here to earn degrees in engineering, chemistry and yes even nuclear engineering. It was part of an agreement between the US gubmit (mostly the Carter administration and Iran). The Shah of Iran came to the US around that time for medical reasons while these "missing" students were already employed at various companies in positions relative to their degrees. When news of the Shah coming to the US hit the news, many of those same "missing" Iranians went missing again.

Thanks for posting some link, Daggle. The OP admitted to me that 50 was the wrong number in a PM, but most of the links offered in that PM were from less than credible sources. My point is that it is common for persons brought here for training and schooling from less than desirable living conditions to go "missing". Our immigration laws encourage such behavior. How many Soviet nationals went "missing" over the years of the Cold War once they stepped on US soil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 07-17-2010, 07:30 AM   #22

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Per orders from skullcrusher, here are the eight "less than credible" links I listed in PM out of the approx 850,000 listed by Google:

FOXNews.com - EXCLUSIVE: Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL From U.S. Air Force Base
17 Afghan military personnel missing from Lackland | kens5.com | San Antonio News, Weather, Sports, Traffic, Entertainment, Video and Photos
* BOLO issued for AWOL Afghan Army Troops Missing from Lackland Air Force Base in Texas
Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL & Missing From Lackland Air Force Base | Scared Monkeys
Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL & Missing From Lackland Air Force Base - Afghanistan News and Comment
KABB Fox San Antonio :: Top Stories
No Sheeples Here: ALERT: Afghan Military Men Training At Lackland AFB Have Gone AWOL
Group Of Afghan Military Members Missing From Lackland AFB - MyStateLine.com

As I stated in PM, I was mistaken about the number. They know of 17 over the past two years and are investigating as many as 50; but that number is unconfirmed. Yes, 17 is a far cry from 50, but I'd remind folks that it only took 11 to kill over 3000 on 9/11....and none of them were actual pilots with military ID's and security clearance badges.

Oh and skullcrusher, my "less than credible" links include this quote:
“I can confirm that 17 have gone missing from the Defense Language Institute,” said Gary Emery, Chief of Public Affairs, 37th Training Wing, at Lackland AFB. “They disappeared over the course of the last two years, and none in the last three months.”

Last edited by crossfire; 07-17-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Old 07-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
Per orders from skullcrusher, here are the eight "less than credible" links I listed in PM out of the approx 850,000 listed by Google:

FOXNews.com - EXCLUSIVE: Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL From U.S. Air Force Base
17 Afghan military personnel missing from Lackland | kens5.com | San Antonio News, Weather, Sports, Traffic, Entertainment, Video and Photos
* BOLO issued for AWOL Afghan Army Troops Missing from Lackland Air Force Base in Texas
Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL & Missing From Lackland Air Force Base | Scared Monkeys
Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL & Missing From Lackland Air Force Base - Afghanistan News and Comment
KABB Fox San Antonio :: Top Stories
No Sheeples Here: ALERT: Afghan Military Men Training At Lackland AFB Have Gone AWOL
Group Of Afghan Military Members Missing From Lackland AFB - MyStateLine.com

As I stated in PM, I was mistaken about the number. They know of 17 over the past two years and are investigating as many as 50; but that number is unconfirmed. Yes, 17 is a far cry from 50, but I'd remind folks that it only took 11 to kill over 3000 on 9/11....and none of them were actual pilots with military ID's and security clearance badges.

Oh and skullcrusher, my "less than credible" links include this quote:
“I can confirm that 17 have gone missing from the Defense Language Institute,” said Gary Emery, Chief of Public Affairs, 37th Training Wing, at Lackland AFB. “They disappeared over the course of the last two years, and none in the last three months.”
Ok, I see one credible link. I don't doubt this is true, but I will say that your post about 50 missing was nothing but an attempt to stir the pot. And, post 9/11, how many of those Afghans do you think were not vetted prior to entering this country and gaining access to any military base for training? Your mistake is assuming that all Afghans are enemies of the US. Last I knew it was the Taliban (and other terrorist groups) in Afghanistan that are enemies of free nations including Afghanistan. If you think that the US is not checking those brought in to train as pilots or any other higher ranking activity then you are sorrily mistaken. Possibly your own prejudices are clouding this issue. You stated that there are "over 50" gone missing. Now, you admit that is not true. Why even state the "over 50" if you know it to be false? Oh wait, you are one of those so nevermind. I have already spent too much of my time dealing with your tin foil hat problems. Get a clue, for what it is worth.

Quote:

Old 07-17-2010, 10:51 AM   #24

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

We have always trained foreign military personal, but we do not have vast numbers of them stationed in the U.S. waiting to help this anti-American government take full control of us little peoples.

Old 07-17-2010, 12:54 PM   #25
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6791 Times on 3610 Posts
Likes Given: 506

Quote:

The Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services that counteract hatred, prejudice and bigotry.

these are just Pol Pot style leftists. they got no issue with the new black panthers standing at polling places threatening to kill the "day babies"...

Old 07-17-2010, 03:37 PM   #26

Liked 78 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 34

I know for a fact that locally Turkish pilots are being trained to fly jets in Springfield, Oh.

Old 07-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #27

let us never forget it is freedom that makes americans -americans!

Old 07-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Wake up Call !!!

Most people today In the U. S. could care less about tomorrow. People on this forum Know whats happening and whats comming! My wife has a friend that sends E Mails faster than the speeding bullet. And It's all about whats going on with this administration. We had some that the Gubment sent that was made to crash your computer if you opened it!!!! Big Brother is watching . Till then Keep your head down and your powder dry.

Old 07-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #29

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Ok, I see one credible link. I don't doubt this is true, but I will say that your post about 50 missing was nothing but an attempt to stir the pot. And, post 9/11, how many of those Afghans do you think were not vetted prior to entering this country and gaining access to any military base for training? Your mistake is assuming that all Afghans are enemies of the US. Last I knew it was the Taliban (and other terrorist groups) in Afghanistan that are enemies of free nations including Afghanistan. If you think that the US is not checking those brought in to train as pilots or any other higher ranking activity then you are sorrily mistaken. Possibly your own prejudices are clouding this issue. You stated that there are "over 50" gone missing. Now, you admit that is not true. Why even state the "over 50" if you know it to be false? Oh wait, you are one of those so nevermind. I have already spent too much of my time dealing with your tin foil hat problems. Get a clue, for what it is worth.
Well, if you are saying that with a Supporting Membership I can just start crapping on everyone I might want to, please, show me where to sign up.

Old 07-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdeserthills View Post
Well, if you are saying that with a Supporting Membership I can just start crapping on everyone I might want to, please, show me where to sign up.
Please, billdeserthills, elaborate as to what you mean.

Quote: