ADL monitoring firearm's websights - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > ADL monitoring firearm's websights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 06:34 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl View Post
I beg to differ. My position on a military Naval Air Station allows me to observe foreign nationals training to be pilots.
Really? Training of Allied Officers being trained as pilots on US soil? Wow. I bet that has never been done before.

The reference is to some myth that BO has allowed enemy forces to AMASS at bases across America and be trained to take over towns and cities in the US as BO's special army. Keep up.

As far as forums of all kinds, not just about guns being monitored...SURPRISE! This is the interwebz and everything you type, every pic you post is out there for the taking and watching by not just the US gubmit, but gubmits all over the world and by anyone who wants to watch. Oh, here's a thought...your cell phone conversations are monitored as well. Maybe not all the time, but anytime the president is within 60 miles of your position...

Welcome to the information age, newbies.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 07-17-2010, 06:37 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
There are over 50 Afghan officers missing from Lackland AFB. I would imagine there are a considerably larger number still there.
And your link? Not some crazy interwebz link. The reason I ask is that I heard it was more like 500 Afghans, 25000 Russians, 300 Cubans, and nearly 2.8 million Chinese that are missing from various bases across the country. How's that for panic...

From C3Shooter:

Quote:

Old 07-17-2010, 06:49 AM   #13

Liked 39 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 20

I guess it's a good thing I'm so friendly, eloquent, and modest .

"Always carry a small flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite. Furthermore, always carry a small snake." W.C. Fields

Old 07-17-2010, 06:50 AM   #14

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Now where the hell did I leave my tin-foil hat this time!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 07-17-2010, 06:57 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
There are over 50 Afghan officers missing from Lackland AFB. I would imagine there are a considerably larger number still there.
I wanna add to this steaming pile of bull post that if ANYONE has any PROOF of foreign nationals gathering, missing or otherwise doing anything that can be deemed "out of the ordinary", then you need to contact your local police, Homeland Security AND the FBI immediately. If you are afraid of doing so your own weak self, then contact me and give the the particulars and hard facts and I will do so for you. Otherwise, stop with the unproven, read on the webz, or heard it from a "friend's sister who knows this guy crap." Stand up and be a true American and report stuff you deem to be kinda on the shady side. Patriot up, or shut the eff up!

From C3Shooter:

Quote:

Old 07-17-2010, 07:00 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaggle View Post
I guess it's a good thing I'm so friendly, eloquent, and modest .
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I wanna add to this steaming pile of bull post... If you are afraid of doing so your own weak self... Patriot up, or shut the eff up!
Skully, on the other hand....

"Always carry a small flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite. Furthermore, always carry a small snake." W.C. Fields

Old 07-17-2010, 07:13 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaggle View Post
Skully, on the other hand....
There are times to be eloquent, friendly and modest. There are times when asshats need a kick in the arse so they can breathe oxygen instead of methane. There are times to love and times to hate. There are times to hug and times to biaatch slap. There are times to shake hands and times to rear naked choke. I can go on...

From C3Shooter:

Quote:

Old 07-17-2010, 07:27 AM   #18

Quote:
There are times to be eloquent, friendly and modest. There are times when asshats need a kick in the arse so they can breathe oxygen instead of methane. There are times to love and times to hate. There are times to hug and times to biaatch slap. There are times to shake hands and times to rear naked choke. I can go on...
I jest, sir. As a wise man once told me in another provocative thread: "keep fighting the good fight."

edit: For what it is worth, though, Afghan military men HAVE gone missing from US bases. The number is 17, not 50, and there is little risk of any infiltration by them. One of the concerns voiced is their possession of US security badges, giving them access to secure installations. First of all, I would think that those badges would act the same as security clearance, giving them access to things RELEVANT to them, up to a certain level. I doubt they can flash a card and get waved into the capitol building. Also, I highly doubt that they went AWOL and their badges weren't cancelled or flagged...

Afghan pilots missing

Last edited by TheDaggle; 07-17-2010 at 07:40 AM. Reason: added info

Old 07-17-2010, 07:36 AM   #19

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
And your link? Not some crazy interwebz link. The reason I ask is that I heard it was more like 500 Afghans, 25000 Russians, 300 Cubans, and nearly 2.8 million Chinese that are missing from various bases across the country. How's that for panic...
Dude, I am way more concerned with the lastest crazy crap choco Jesus is gonna pull next than a bunch of parasites having their blood suck party on my tax dollar

Old 07-17-2010, 07:46 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdeserthills View Post
Dude, I am way more concerned with the lastest crazy crap choco Jesus is gonna pull next than a bunch of parasites having their blood suck party on my tax dollar
Quote:
I am way more concerned with the lastest crazy crap choco Jesus is gonna pull
Quote:
choco Jesus
I'll have you know that disapproving rabbit disapproves.
rabbit.jpg