Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   ADL monitoring firearm's websights (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/adl-monitoring-firearms-websights-29400/)

crossfire 07-17-2010 03:00 AM

ADL monitoring firearm's websights

Be advised that we are being watched...
ADL: Arrests of Hutaree Militia Point to Growing Propensity for Violence Among Anti-Government Extremists
This link posted in this article lists quotes taken from various sites including screen names.

canebrake 07-17-2010 03:20 AM

Smile, and wait for the flash!

CA357 07-17-2010 03:31 AM

I just read the complete report. To threaten violence on the internet is a very dumb thing to do and is obviously going to get them monitored by Big Brother. It's just dumb. Unfortunately, it could play into the leftists' plans.

However, there is a Silent Majority in this Country. It is finally becoming vocal and it will get louder. Vote, be smart, be active and speak the truth.

Mark Twain said: "Speak the truth and shame the Devil."

billdeserthills 07-17-2010 03:36 AM

Maybe thats the reason I'm hearing about foriegn troops being stationed on US soil

Dzscubie 07-17-2010 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billdeserthills (Post 316192)
Maybe thats the reason I'm hearing about foriegn troops being stationed on US soil

Bill, there are NO foriegn troops stationed in the US that is a Myth and utterly false.

danf_fl 07-17-2010 04:30 AM

I beg to differ. My position on a military Naval Air Station allows me to observe foreign nationals training to be pilots.

pandamonium 07-17-2010 04:43 AM

Is anyone surprised to hear that people are afraid and willing to take up arms to protect our way of life?

The Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services that counteract hatred, prejudice and bigotry.

I guess the ADL is a watch-dog for anti-government sentiment? The above is off thier website.

crossfire 07-17-2010 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandamonium (Post 316210)
I guess the ADL is a watch-dog for anti-government sentiment?

Apparently so. I wasn't aware that "anti-government" (their words) and anti-Semitism was the same thing, but obviously they do.
The reason I posted this was that once and for all there is no longer any doubt that our forums (I assume several of us belong to more than one) are being monitored and our posts copied to use for political "evidence".

CA357 07-17-2010 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossfire (Post 316226)
Apparently so. I wasn't aware that "anti-government" (their words) and anti-Semitism was the same thing, but obviously they do.
The reason I posted this was that once and for all there is no longer any doubt that our forums (I assume several of us belong to more than one) are being monitored and our posts copied to use for political "evidence".

I never doubted it. Welcome to the future.

crossfire 07-17-2010 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 316204)
I beg to differ. My position on a military Naval Air Station allows me to observe foreign nationals training to be pilots.

There are over 50 Afghan officers missing from Lackland AFB. I would imagine there are a considerably larger number still there.