Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Adam Kokesh in the news again. July 4th rally?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1291 Times on 682 Posts
Likes Given: 1757

It is interesting to me, as a neighbour, that someone like Louis Farrakhan can preach a message with greater rhetoric toward violence and revolution, with the added spices of racism and anti-Semitism, and receive some sort of liberal awe but this white veteran is watched, raided and arrested. I'm not making any comment on the value of what the guy says, I barely know who is....but there sure seems to be different treatment of activists, depending on their skin colour and what it is that they want to tear down.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Tackleberry1 Likes This 
Old 07-12-2013, 06:24 PM   #12
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 903 Times on 480 Posts
Likes Given: 687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
It is interesting to me, as a neighbour, that someone like Louis Farrakhan can preach a message with greater rhetoric toward violence and revolution, with the added spices of racism and anti-Semitism, and receive some sort of liberal awe but this white veteran is watched, raided and arrested. I'm not making any comment on the value of what the guy says, I barely know who is....but there sure seems to be different treatment of activists, depending on their skin colour and what it is that they want to tear down.

"Liberal awe" ... man, if that doesn't precisely sum up how they view anybody who voices hatred for America. Good post and spot on. There's a glaring double standard here.

"far right fanantic/troll" -- according to Shoobee

Old 07-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 606 Times on 365 Posts
Likes Given: 233

Big Brother pretty much is an out-of-control mob these days, or so it would seem to this observer.

The majority of the people that the government is "fighting back against" have not offered up any violence to it or so much as simple verbal opposition to it.

Unless someone can explain to me why all Americans need to be tracked, tagged, and monitored all the time, I have a hard time reconciling what they're doing with what they say they're trying to accomplish, unless all of us who are not in the government are "the enemy".

Old 07-12-2013, 07:50 PM   #14

Liked 3715 Times on 1833 Posts
Likes Given: 1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
Bingo...

And remember, Barak "Huggie Bear" Obama, our Pimp Daddy In Chief, launched his political career in the home of Bill Aires, an unrepentant domestic terrorist who detonated several bombs outside police stations back in the 60's as his way of protesting the Vietnam War.

Somehow in our new BHO parallel universe, Bill Aires is beyond suspicion but Veterans are under the microscope?

Mr. President... your lack of judgement and charactor are revolting.

You Sir... May be the POTUS... buy your are most certainly NOT an American.

Tack

Last edited by Tackleberry1; 07-12-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Old 07-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #15
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5646 Times on 3319 Posts
Likes Given: 4756

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
Unless someone can explain to me why all Americans need to be tracked, tagged, and monitored all the time, I have a hard time reconciling what they're doing with what they say they're trying to accomplish, unless all of us who are not in the government are "the enemy".
They should at least track all the bears first..."off to camp FEMA furball!"

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p