Adam Kokesh in the news again. July 4th rally?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Adam Kokesh in the news again. July 4th rally?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3045 Times on 1763 Posts
Likes Given: 1890

Default Adam Kokesh in the news again. July 4th rally?

The poster boy for how not to attract citizens to your cause has popped up in the news again, after getting arrested for loading a shotgun in Washington D.C. on July 4th.

I'll have to say, that he has a strong conviction (no pun) about 2A.

I've always said that to be #1 in your field, you have to have an obsession for your chosen endeavor.

I think he's part idiot/part patriot, and I wish him the best!

We are all biodegradable.

Ruger, don't leave home without it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1190 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 509

The problem with Kokesh is that he actually believes in morality and constitutionality and nobody in the government is interested in either of those two things, just legality.

Old 07-11-2013, 04:48 AM   #3
I don't come with an "edit" option....
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 811 Times on 508 Posts
Likes Given: 4273

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
The problem with Kokesh is that he actually believes in morality and constitutionality and nobody in the government is interested in either of those two things, just legality.
Wait, the government is interested in legality? When did this happen?

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

People Like This 
Old 07-11-2013, 05:25 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

He has been arrested. Possession of a mushroom. Google it.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:15 AM   #5
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1102 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 242

This guy is an attention seeker. Somewhat of a college boy not grown up yet. His ten years or more for in a fed facility should mature him some. The drugs they found, should not come as a shock, he just got out of jail for resisting arrest at a drug protest.

He is a rich kid, well to do parents. He pulls down a paycheck from a Russian news service, which seems odd. How many of us cash Russian paychecks to heckle the US gov? He spends less time reporting the news, than he does manifesting news.

As for being a 2nd Amendment supporter, with friends like that, who needs enemas?

Lock him up, or send the dipstick to where his paychecks come from, and let him instigate problems over there.

Had his march on Washington come off as planned, that could have been a big tipping point to start the repeal of the 2Nd Amendment. We are allowed to keep guns, because we behave with them. If we show ourselves ti be an out of control mob, big brother will fight back.

Enjoy your three hots and a cot, Adam, on my tax dollars, all because you are pinball machine on TILT !

Old 07-11-2013, 12:32 PM   #6
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1396 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 1027

I'd like somebody with a better track record to be my gun-rights poster child. Kokesh is a notorious grand-stander and opportunist, just unbalanced enough to come gift-wrapped to the Leftist Media. If you can't manage even an Honorable Discharge (I mean how hard is that?) then don't look to me for support.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #7

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/activist-adam-kokesh-reportedly-arrested-in-herndon/2013/07/10/73dbc8c2-e943-11e2-8f22-de4bd2a2bd39_story.html

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2237 Times on 1218 Posts
Likes Given: 3462

The U. S. Park Police, not the DC police, are responsible for security of the area where Kokesh pulled off his latest stunt. Looks like the bad boy will be charged with some federal crimes.

Quote:
Smith would say only that her agency executed a search warrant at a Snowflake Court home about 7:45 p.m. Tuesday, looking for an unspecified weapon. The agency is responsible for policing Freedom Plaza, the park a few blocks from the White House where Kokesh filmed his video.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #9

Liked 4887 Times on 2369 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR10 View Post
We are allowed to keep guns, because we behave with them. If we show ourselves to be an out of control mob, big brother will fight back.
I'm sorry AR10... while I agreed with most of your post... you lost me with ^^this^^.

We are "allowed" to keep our guns? By whom? Our benevolent "would be" dictator?

I keep my guns because I have a Constitutional Right to do so... and the Constitution, along with Natural Law... is the only "law" I recognize.

Big Brother will fight back? Against what? The Constitution?

If Big Brother want's our guns there is a Legal and Constitutional method to take them... It's called the Constitutional Amendment Process.

Any other attempt using any other logic, method, or reasoning would be Treason committed by the US Government against the US Citizen.

...and the 2nd Amendment would finally be used for it's intended purpose which was quite clearly stated by our founding fathers.

...and don't worry my friend... should Barak "Huggie Bear" Obama ever get so bold, we've got his thugs outnumbered 100 to 1.

Tack
People Like This 
Old 07-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #10

Liked 4887 Times on 2369 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

One of the comments below the video claim that it's a computer effect... that he's not actually standing in that particular park... that the video was shot in front of a blue screen with the background edited in.

I hope he's that smart... if he is he'll have grounds for a nice settlement courtesy of the DC Park Police... or should I say DC Park Gestapo?

Tack