Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > 99 Percent Declaration - Redistribution of Wealth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2011, 12:13 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 359 Times on 223 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickhauler View Post
OK, I officially declare these morons to be totally bat**** crazy!
They don't have the hardships like this guy though...lol

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f13/occupy-my-front-yard-50761

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 10-29-2011, 12:20 AM   #12

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3471 Times on 1606 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSix View Post
I ditto everything everyone has said......but Dillinger....you cracked me up! It's so damn serious I have to laugh. Like the laugh, only those who have been in combat can understand.....right in thick of bullets flying, when your not sure which side is getting their a$$es kicked, and some GI cracks a joke......ya...that's the laugh I got right now over this mess!!!

Thumbs Up! Thanks for the shout out, glad I could help but I seriously have issue with anyone in private, or public, sector trying to ramrod or "immediately" do anything.

Large operations take time. National level changes CAN NOT happen overnight, regardless of your passion or level of interest.

JD

Old 10-29-2011, 07:28 AM   #13

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
They don't have the hardships like this guy though...lol

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f13/occupy-my-front-yard-50761
OK, this guy is even more of a moron! The wife and I went downtown today to do the early voting deal, as there's no way I'll be home on Election Day. I made a special point to drive by Courthouse Square where the Dayton "occupy" crowd has their tents set up. Mainly, simply to laugh at them. If the idiots really want to play summer camp when it's 33 degrees out at night, who am I to discourage them.

At least locally, they're more just an annoyance rather than anything to take seriously, there were maybe 10 people out there with signs, and a few tents set up. The majority of them around here have jobs, so they "demonstrate" on their lunch hours and on weekends. Talk about commitment!

It was hilarious last weekend, we were down in SC for our grandson's birthday, and my son-in-laws mother was there, and we were discussing this. I have long hair, and she (well, she's "different") asked my opinion of it, and if I was participating. I'm guessing she thought, long hair, came of age in the 60's, that I'd be a part of this mess. When I told her I thought they were just filthy idiots wanting a handout, the conversation came to an abrupt halt, and she left the room. I'm kinda thinking she was maybe a little more of a hippie than I was back then. Back then, I had a buzz cut, carrying a rifle in a strange land, getting shot at by short oriental looking gentlemen.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:20 AM   #14

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

My argument to Uber liberals is how many more affluent liberals you think use a CPA or other tax guy then say "Oh, and maker sure you pay the max tax I can." I'm very sure this is a low to next to nil figure. If it's really doing what's right then I would think that all the uber libs would not need even the 1040A or at the least offer to pay a little extra to help out the huddles masses. My tax guy tells me he gets a ton of the hard core Obamaphile types and they are really happy when a new deduction is found for them.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 10-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #15

Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Tried reading their ideals, but as soon as I saw they quoted Jefferson, and then Mussolini? I stopped. Mussolini? Really?

Old 10-29-2011, 09:10 PM   #16

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Considering all things

I thought that for the most part it was well thought out. And since most people complaints about the occupy crowd is no one has goals, well that fixs that problem. But I too also think that a few of their items are faulty. And what do you expect of bunchbof non political people, you think they should IMMEDIATLEY understand how the system works on how immediately things can get done at large scale events.

Old 10-29-2011, 09:26 PM   #17

Liked 359 Times on 223 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby View Post
Tried reading their ideals, but as soon as I saw they quoted Jefferson, and then Mussolini? I stopped. Mussolini? Really?
I said the same thing Ben. I guess we may here some quotes from Stalin and a few others before it's over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessdragon View Post
I thought that for the most part it was well thought out. And since most people complaints about the occupy crowd is no one has goals, well that fixs that problem. But I too also think that a few of their items are faulty. And what do you expect of bunchbof non political people, you think they should IMMEDIATLEY understand how the system works on how immediately things can get done at large scale events.
Less, the problem is if you ask those in the OWS crowd what's their goal you get a bunch of different answers. Most don't know about this declaration. If you are going to have a movement you must immediately set and know your goals. Immediately.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:12 AM   #18

Liked 97 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 37

I think I just lost several I.Q. points from reading that.

Old 10-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #19

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

I think the stem of the problem is the professors that have brainwashed them, they need a good curb stomping if you ask me. And as for the whiny crybabies I'd say distribute some wealth their way for plane tickets to countries suited to their demands so they can see just how great the system works.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 11-01-2011, 03:19 AM   #20

Liked 2183 Times on 1252 Posts
Likes Given: 1766

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickhauler View Post
OK, I officially declare these morons to be totally bat**** crazy!
I have to agree with you on this one.

It's typical political BS. Come up with a bold new plan,

with NO WAY to implement it...