8 Best Left Wing Quotes - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > 8 Best Left Wing Quotes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2013, 11:45 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1654 Times on 986 Posts
Likes Given: 361

If you think that liberals have a monopoly on stupid, check this out:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/109323/Top_50_Dumbest_Conservative_Quotes

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 07-08-2013, 11:57 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6751 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
If you think that liberals have a monopoly on stupid, check this out:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/109323/Top_50_Dumbest_Conservative_Quotes
I wont even waste any more of my time with your link. One of the first comments was about Sarah Palin and seeing russia from her front porch, Which she did NOT say, but saturday night live did a skit on and from then on the nutjobs took it and ran with it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/seealaska.asp

nice try though

And politicians from both sides should be kicked out of the country for their stupidity. This thread is about Politicians and guns though

Last edited by Anna_Purna; 07-09-2013 at 05:07 AM.
People Like This 
Old 07-08-2013, 11:58 PM   #13

Liked 24 Times on 17 Posts

Instead of just griping here you all should be finding email addresses for these folks and correcting they're misconceptions. (thats what i'm doing now also)
If no one's willing to do that they shouldnt b**ch about it here.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:03 AM   #14

Liked 2777 Times on 1250 Posts
Likes Given: 2665

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
I wont even waste any more of my time with your link. One of the first comments was about Sarah Palin and seeing russia from her front porch, Which she did no say, but saturday night live did a skit on and from then on the nutjobs took it and ran with it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/seealaska.asp

nice try though

And politicians from both sides should be kicked out of the country for their stupidity. This thread is about Politicians and guns though

Not to mention that liberals don't get Rush Limbaugh's satire. They aren't even smart enough to know when he's poking fun at their stupidity.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:07 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottedpony View Post
Instead of just griping here you all should be finding email addresses for these folks and correcting they're misconceptions. (thats what i'm doing now also)
If no one's willing to do that they shouldnt b**ch about it here.
Maybe you are incapable of doing 2 things at once but the rest of us can damn sure write to our congress critters and find time to discuss things here.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 07-09-2013, 12:08 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6751 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

But whats that saying that Lenin said, then Goebbels ran with it in Nazi germany, and now our newest Dick-tator in chief is following to the letter....

Something about "if you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe you......?????

Old 07-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2258 Times on 1228 Posts
Likes Given: 3528

This Degette witch is either the dumbest human being in the state of CO or she was having a bad meth trip.

Quote:
Rep. Degette, instead of answering his question, arrogantly smirked and mocked him with this reply: “You’d probably be dead anyway if they had that kind of firepower.” Her other response was “The [Denver Police Department] would be there within minutes.” Don’t worry, if you can keep your attackers from killing you and your family for just 10 minutes, the average response time of an emergency call, you’ll be just fine.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:53 AM   #18

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

But you have to admit, what makes these statements so hilarious is that these idiots ACTUALLY BELIEVE what they are saying. Anybody remember Feinstein's "imploding" bullets?

Old 07-09-2013, 04:27 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1294 Times on 629 Posts
Likes Given: 77

I laugh at them, but that they are funny is sad. These people are clueless, and they not only vote, but they ran for office. What other things are they bleeping up?

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

Old 07-09-2013, 04:55 AM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 578 Times on 336 Posts
Likes Given: 179

Most of the time I can say something. I have to admit that after reading the attached article, I am speechless...but I can add that sometimes the bigger the lies, the more people will believe them. good luck to us all

You don't have to remember the truth
NRA Member