Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > $500 reward for reporting “illegal guns” in new york

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2014, 10:11 AM   #91
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5620 Times on 2781 Posts
Likes Given: 5981

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
I'll use an example from personal experience, that apparently is repeated with some regularity here in Houston from all the news reports I found on the matter after it happened to my wife.
That sucks bigtime and yes, stuff like that is happening way to often. I understand an emergency response vehicle exempted during a response but most of the LEO's I see breaking the laws arent responding to an emergent situation (no lights, no siren, most not even moving fast) when I see them breaking the law. Cell phone in the ear, no lights on yet their windshield wipers are on, rolling stops, turning without blinkers...

Now Im not just picking on them, lots of non LEO's do the same things. They just arent in a very noticeable car that says "Lawman Inside"! How can anyone think we dont see them doing what they give us tickets for? All you LEO's, dont get upset, you know what Im saying is true!!!! A hypocrite is a hypocrite even if they carry a badge, one oath is no diff than another.

I would say they are the worst kind of hypocrite because they carry a badge! Like wearing my fatigues in public, I was representing 100% of that time and I dare not do anything that would bring an ounce of shame to it. Unlike the Police forces, the military will reprimand violations and no Green Wall or Union will protect you and my peers would have been just as tough on me.

There are no exempt citizens, check the Constitution, BOR's. The laws actually make Representatives of our Government more responsible for their public actions than John and Jane Q Public, not less. If you question Blue Power, look at New York State, they actually endowed our LEO's with rights that the Citizens of the state as a whole no longer have. LEO's and retirees are the only "Safe Act" exempt citizens in the state! They can have a fully loaded 30 round mag in their privately owned "Assault Weapon with 2 or more Military Style Features" and buy another weapon just like it any day of the week!

Isnt that special?