40,000 lbs of guns melted down by LAPD - LAPD Implies Owning Guns Is Illegal
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > 40,000 lbs of guns melted down by LAPD - LAPD Implies Owning Guns Is Illegal

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 11:20 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default 40,000 lbs of guns melted down by LAPD - LAPD Implies Owning Guns Is Illegal

YouTube - 40,000 lbs of guns melted down by LAPD - LAPD Implies Owning Guns Is Illegal

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #2

Unbelievable. It was all they could do to contain their giddiness. Not one mention of how is is LEGAL to own firearms in this country!

That LA "cop" was a joke. He's part of the same band of incompetent cowards who run from danger, and turn their responsibilities over to the gangs when things get too hot.

Go write some more more speeding tickets, homo, and leave the firearms to the real men.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”

Old 05-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #3

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I didn't see this post until after I'd put mine in the "General Discussion" forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/lost-angeles-melts-down-40-000-pounds-weapons-14087/). I find what the kalifornicators are doing thoroughly disgusting as you can see by my post "over there."

Old 05-23-2009, 02:34 PM   #4

Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Thats one way to make a paper weight.

I wonder if the good folks in CA think that this will somehow reduce crime?

Another idea :
Melt down 40000 pounds of criminals. This might make the rest of them think twice about committing crimes there.

Just thinkin out loud I suppose.

Grunt

Old 05-23-2009, 02:44 PM   #5

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragout View Post
Another idea :
Melt down 40000 pounds of criminals. This might make the rest of them think twice about committing crimes there.

Just thinkin out loud I suppose.
That's a good suggestion to send to the Governator. Talk about reducing the prison costs....reduce the number of perps and the cost goes down.

Old 05-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #6

Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
That's a good suggestion to send to the Governator. Talk about reducing the prison costs....reduce the number of perps and the cost goes down.

Thats what I was a thinkin. Good for everybody.............except the criminals, but them criminals might re-consider that line of work if faced with the prospect of being melted down. ( You could possibly use this by-product as fertilizer, which would help the state's agriculture to boot.)

If given enough time, I might be able to come up with some more ideas that would benefit that state..........unless common sense doesn't apply there. (Melting down firearms in order to somehow reduce crime leads me to believe that common sense is not considered for some odd reason.....

Grunt

Old 05-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #7

Why are there so many douches in california.

Old 05-23-2009, 10:50 PM   #8
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1838 Times on 1058 Posts
Likes Given: 3800

I cried at the destruction of the weapons!

Old 05-23-2009, 11:15 PM   #9

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Rebar? Seriously? With all it is costing them to transport, prepare, and destroy all of those guns, why not sell them and bring some ****ing revenue into the state? This place kills me sometimes.

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 05-24-2009, 04:55 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragout View Post
Thats one way to make a paper weight.

I wonder if the good folks in CA think that this will somehow reduce crime?
years ago here sacramento, they had one of the early gun buy back programs and we had a rise in burglaries. the crooks were looking for guns to sell. the program was paying 100$ a gun no questions asked. but i think the crooks were keeping the good gun, because most of the guns recovered were crap. but if the state of kalifornicate-ya has a 40 billion dollar deficit, wouldn't it make more sense sell the guns to reduce the deficit.

Closed Thread