Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > 2ND Amendment Rally's April 5th.. Check Your State!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2014, 07:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 2 Posts

Default 2ND Amendment Rally's April 5th.. Check Your State!

2ND AMENDMENT RALLY... STATE CAPITOL. OLYMPIA, WA
Saturday, April 5th 11:00am - 3:00pm
Tivoli Fountain
2nd Amendment Supporters Please Come Out And Show Support For The Patriots In The State Of Connecticut As They Peacefully Refuse To Comply With Unconstitutional Laws! By Standing Up And Showing Support For CT It Will Also Show Our Legislators Here That We Will Also Draw A Line And Any Such Attempts To Pass Reciprocal Laws Here Will Be Met With The Same Act Of Civil Disobedience By Freedom Loving Citizens. A Secondary Goal Here Will Also Be To Kick Off The Campaign To Fight I-594. Information Will Be Provided At The Rally For All Attendees To Have The Information Necessary To Become A Voice In Opposition Of I-594. I-594 Is Registration In Disguise And As They Fully Admit It Is Just One Step Towards Confiscation.
Note: if you will be bringing a firearm to this event please do so responsibly. All handguns must remain holstered and long guns must be safely slung. You will be asked to leave if you are unable to follow these guidelines.
For More Information Please Visit: http://gunrightscoalition.org
If you represent an organization that is Pro Gun Rights and would like to either speak or set up a booth please send an email to: Events@GunRightsCoalition.org

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-30-2014, 09:50 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2342 Times on 1169 Posts
Likes Given: 1189

MR.

100% Support from us here in Tennessee!
Peaceful is the key and also they may want to bring a small recorder or cell phone that will take pictures and record conversation to record and photograph should the liberal anti-gun idiots show up and start something.
Like a Tea Party event out west where bus loads of Union Thugs showed up in four busses drove into the restricted peaceful assembly area designated for the Tea Party and started shoving people around in an attempt to start something negative. A firend of mine was there who is a law enforcement officer and is 6'4" 290 # who they shoved during this event. He knew what they were up to and just smiled and said to them. You are lucky this is a peaceful demonstration! He obviously could have done them some harm but did not!We live in a world where I would not put it past this administration to support that type of activity.
As I am sure you will instruct all they will probably be recorded and photographed by the liberal anti Second Amendment liberals and the Liberal Press for sure! CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC = My advise if they see them is we are here representing our Second Amendment Right, followed by no further COMMENT!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by Sniper03; 03-30-2014 at 09:52 PM.

Old 03-30-2014, 11:33 PM   #3

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

I'll try to find out if anything like this is happening in Kentucky.