The 2nd Amendment as according the the United States Senate. - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The 2nd Amendment as according the the United States Senate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2013, 05:27 AM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 660 Times on 403 Posts
Likes Given: 3680

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
Nor can y'all compete with the amount of politicians we've had that have had affairs, lied, stole taxpayer money, killed someone, beaten their wives, sent inappropriate pictures, etc.
And that's just 1 person....

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

People Like This 
Old 09-28-2013, 03:00 PM   #52
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason609

America's favorite drunk: Ted Kennedy!

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Last edited by FullautoUSA; 09-28-2013 at 03:06 PM.
People Like This 
Old 09-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason609

Haha, when I put in the wife beating, stole tax payer money, and inappropriate pictures parts, was actually thinking of John Fresolo. But they all do refer to Ted.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
People Like This 
Old 09-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #54
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1227 Times on 600 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I have asked several liberal gun grabbing neighbors and co-workers who feel we do not need or should have guns a question.

"Do you have a sign on your house saying; "This is a gun free zone, and we would appreciate it if you do not come in with a firearm."?" So far they have all answered negatively.

I then ask them; "so, since you don't do that, and do not want to announce to all that you are unarmed, I can assume you want people to think you are armed?"

I have never really been answered on that.

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

People Like This 
Old 09-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat
I have asked several liberal gun grabbing neighbors and co-workers who feel we do not need or should have guns a question.

"Do you have a sign on your house saying; "This is a gun free zone, and we would appreciate it if you do not come in with a firearm."?" So far they have all answered negatively.

I then ask them; "so, since you don't do that, and do not want to announce to all that you are unarmed, I can assume you want people to think you are armed?"

I have never really been answered on that.
An Obama campaign sign is more or less the same thing as a gun free zone sign, the criminals know it but the people with the sign don't. Political campaign signs and similar things may be clues criminals use to fund out who may be armed. For example: criminals probably stay clear of houses with a Ron Paul sign or a Gadson (Don't Tread on Me) flag, where as they probably target houses with an Obama sign.

Fun fact: an Obama sign is also known as a Please Tread on Me flag.

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 09-28-2013, 04:20 PM   #56

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

Quote:
Originally Posted by rferguson61 View Post
Entitlement. The bull sh!t mindset that my dad taught me not to tolerate. They feel they shouldn't have to move because they aren't happy...they are important damnit! Everyone should move and make them happy. I fully agree...you don't like what our country was founded on...see ya. That would be like moving to anywhere in South America and saying all the drug trafficking needs to stop because you don't like it.
I think you will find they don't dislike everything - just some things. They want to stay here in the wonderful USA and tweak the final issues to their liking.

Personally I'm no different. I don't like everything but would rather live here in the USA than any other place I know much about.

Politicians are just walking/talking in the gray areas. They are non-committing as this make them take one side or the other.

We have more then enough laws on the books - we don't need any more. This country needs to get back to "EVERYONE" living by the laws and rules set forth. It would be a better place.

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!
People Like This 
Old 10-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #57
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6134 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 6513

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittmeba View Post
I think you will find they don't dislike everything - just some things. They want to stay here in the wonderful USA and tweak the final issues to their liking.

Personally I'm no different. I don't like everything but would rather live here in the USA than any other place I know much about.

Politicians are just walking/talking in the gray areas. They are non-committing as this make them take one side or the other.

We have more then enough laws on the books - we don't need any more. This country needs to get back to "EVERYONE" living by the laws and rules set forth. It would be a better place.
Yes to that^^^^^-

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse", thats what I was taught when I was a kid but the truth is, nobody including Lawyers can possibly know all the laws so it actually sounds like the best excuse one could have! Its amazing that thousands of pages of "Infringements" have been written based on 2 short lines including the words "Shall Not Be Infringed"

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

All these Republicrats want bills and laws with their name directly attached to it. They have added thousands of new legal clauses and regulations since I was born in 61. At this pace, even the lawyers will need lawyers to figure out what is ok and not.

If I won election, my first proposition would be that any new law must be approved only with the addition of 2 useless laws to be removed at the same time!

Old 10-04-2013, 01:31 PM   #58

Liked 132 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Default bad thread sinker

i pretty much agree