The 21st century storm troopers - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The 21st century storm troopers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #61
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfev1980 View Post
I wonder what the attributing factors were to the 50% reduction in murder and how that compares countrywide. Surely frisking people a lot didn't cut murder in half.
95% of statistics are "made up" on the spot, including this one. Maybe the murder rate was lower because the dirtbags in the gangs had killed so many of the other gang members there were'nt many left to kill.

Old 02-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #62

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU

95% of statistics are "made up" on the spot, including this one. Maybe the murder rate was lower because the dirtbags in the gangs had killed so many of the other gang members there were'nt many left to kill.
Self cleaning oven....

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-20-2012, 04:39 PM   #63
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfev1980 View Post
...Surely frisking people a lot didn't cut murder in half.
Perhaps we are underestimating the number of sicko's who only feel the need to kill random people if they don't get felt-up by a stranger often enough? Maybe the TSA peeps need to open some locations in the various city centers across the nation, just to keep the sicko's well felt-up and satisfied.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 02-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #64
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Also, they didn't say how many of the murders were done with guns. Maybe when there were 11,000 murders only 3 of them were with guns. Then when they made guns illegal, of the 5600 murders, 5000 of them were done with guns.

Old 02-20-2012, 07:15 PM   #65

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
Perhaps we are underestimating the number of sicko's who only feel the need to kill random people if they don't get felt-up by a stranger often enough? Maybe the TSA peeps need to open some locations in the various city centers across the nation, just to keep the sicko's well felt-up and satisfied.

That seems to be in the offering

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-21-2012, 03:10 PM   #66

Since cancer kills thousands of people in the US each year, let them outlaw cancer. But the biggest culprit is cars, they kill hundreds of thousands. Looking at the numbers alone won't give the "true" picture; LEGAL gun owners only account for a very small number of murders, while CWP permits are pulled in 1/10th of a percent of cases.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #67
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Watch for further legislation and "executive orders" that will restrict our freedom to travel, to communicate, and to own certain kinds of property, all done on the guise of "keeping us safe from terrorism". Watch for traffic "checkpoints" on the interstate highways where they examine your "papers", search your vehicle, and question you about where you are going and why. Watch for the elimination of cash and a requirement for all purchases to be made via debit cards or credit cards with picture ID. Then will come unannounced searches of your dwelling, place of business. Drones will be hovering above your streets ( they already are in some cities). 1937 Germany. Orwell's 1984 will pale in comparison. How's that for paranoia?

Old 02-21-2012, 07:37 PM   #68

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
Watch for further legislation and "executive orders" that will restrict our freedom to travel, to communicate, and to own certain kinds of property, all done on the guise of "keeping us safe from terrorism". Watch for traffic "checkpoints" on the interstate highways where they examine your "papers", search your vehicle, and question you about where you are going and why. Watch for the elimination of cash and a requirement for all purchases to be made via debit cards or credit cards with picture ID. Then will come unannounced searches of your dwelling, place of business. Drones will be hovering above your streets ( they already are in some cities). 1937 Germany. Orwell's 1984 will pale in comparison. How's that for paranoia?
I believe that's a fairly accurate assessment. I was gonna go to Paranoids Anonymous, but they wouldn't tell me where the meetings were!

Old 02-21-2012, 09:52 PM   #69
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbatony View Post
Since cancer kills thousands of people in the US each year, let them outlaw cancer.
I agree. Cancer should be outlawed so its doesn't kill as many people. Illegal guns should be outlawed too and lets ban heroin use before the 7th grade while were at it. I feel safer already.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 02-21-2012, 09:55 PM   #70
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
I agree. Cancer should be outlawed so its doesn't kill as many people. Illegal guns should be outlawed too and lets ban heroin use before the 7th grade while were at it. I feel safer already.
Nah, the real danger is GERMS; i say we vote to outlaw unlicensed, free-roaming germs.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.