The 21st century storm troopers - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

The 21st century storm troopers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 04:27 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
As far as I'm concerned the nation is already lost. It's just a matter of time before we crumble to dust.

I'm looking to bail and relocate.
I hear what you are saying and can't say you are completely wrong, but where i get hung up is finding a next place to relocate to. I mean, every other country out there seems to have some government corruption and similar drawbacks; what place is left that hasn't been ruined by its government? Now, if i were rich, there are several places that would probably treat me well, so long as i greased the proper wheels regularly.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:32 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1341 Times on 793 Posts
Likes Given: 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I hear what you are saying and can't say you are completely wrong, but where i get hung up is finding a next place to relocate to. I mean, every other country out there seems to have some government corruption and similar drawbacks; what place is left that hasn't been ruined by its government? Now, if i were rich, there are several places that would probably treat me well, so long as i greased the proper wheels regularly.
I hear Iraq is a peaceful place with their new govt

Canada and England's crime is low due to their highly restrictive firearm laws.

China is a good place to get a job, as long as you're not worried about worker safety.

Japan doesn't need electricity to power lighting, the ground just glows.

And define rich? Is that rich based on US counted money or something of value? LOL

Old 12-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1280 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

The U.S. gov't, along with state and local LE, has long been dedicated to the cause of protecting the wealth of the wealthy and the power of the powerful. The general public is not so much being protected by the laws and LE as it is being kept in check to prevent anarchy. The President, his cabinet, and the other bureaucrats/czars are simply puppets of the super-wealthy, greedy scumbags who set policies for them, regardless of their political parties. The "Gestapo" includes LE, and is being set up to handle the situation when the general public chokes on the status quo and is no longer willing to tolerate it.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:44 PM   #24

Liked 1960 Times on 1032 Posts
Likes Given: 4288

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
As far as I'm concerned the nation is already lost. It's just a matter of time before we crumble to dust.

I'm looking to bail and relocate.
Now there's a positive attitude right there...If that's the way you feel...buh bye...leave your citizenship and your guns here for those of us that have the fortitude to stand up for ourselves.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:45 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Aiki, did you forget the green type?

Old 12-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1280 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Aiki, did you forget the green type?
No, LOL By "rich and powerful", I'm not referring to the local doctor or small business owner who makes a few hundred kilobuck$ a year. I'm referring to the 100 or so multi-billionaires who meet in Geneva once a year to set policy for the western world, including Europe, parts of the Middle East, and North America. People who are almost never in the news.

Old 12-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982flh80 View Post
I stated this on another thread earlier. Heard on talk radio KDKA 1020 pgh.pa. a story that was shocking in content as well as it's delivery. It seems that the obama administration and congress are in the process of passing legislation that would arrest and imprison law abiding citizens for committing no crimes. All based on reasonable suspicion and to protect us from terrorists as well as ourselves. My state rep R-Tim Murphy is onboard and in agreement with this bill. Apparently the new police force would consist of returning Iraq war vets who would serve as the obama storm troopers. I heard the audio portion of a video from a returning vet who stated that he was approached by his CO and was asked if he would have a problem confiscating belongings, private property and especially firearms from law abiding US citizens. He of course protested. This bill has been in the works for a while now, long before the occupy wall street wannabe hippies became front page news, which this legislation is supposedly designed after. Now normally, I would ignore this type of hype as more bs except that the story was delivered by a talk show host named Chris Moore @ KDKA radio who is a known flaming liberal. He says that he is "dissapointed" at his favorite president as well as congress. "Dissed" you say brotha? You should be outraged! I believed this shtf scenario was going to rear it's ugly head 20 years ago and everybody thought I was nuts. Google Chris Moore @ KDKA talk radio and listen for yourselves. More to come I'm sure. When a liberal is worried about losing their rights and expresses his or her own dismay... We the people need to be terrified.
The 21st century storm troopers - Legal and Activism

It must be a scary place in your mind.

Old 12-29-2011, 08:01 PM   #28

Liked 1960 Times on 1032 Posts
Likes Given: 4288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
The 21st century storm troopers - Legal and Activism

It must be a scary place in your mind.
Never heard of the NDAA??? I'd get my facts in line before I called someone stupid...

Old 12-30-2011, 04:42 AM   #29

Liked 128 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 364

This actually started late in the Clinton administration's second term. My nephew enlisted in the Marines and was given a questionaire upon reaching Parris Island. In it he said one of the questions asked if he would have a problem with confiscating private property and/or firearms from law abiding citizens. My nephew said this question bothered him the most.

And this was back in 1998.

eldarbeast

Old 12-30-2011, 04:48 AM   #30

Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldarbeast
This actually started late in the Clinton administration's second term. My nephew enlisted in the Marines and was given a questionaire upon reaching Parris Island. In it he said one of the questions asked if he would have a problem with confiscating private property and/or firearms from law abiding citizens. My nephew said this question bothered him the most.

And this was back in 1998.

eldarbeast
I encountered no such questionnaire in 2002.