The 21st century storm troopers
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The 21st century storm troopers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Angry The 21st century storm troopers

I stated this on another thread earlier. Heard on talk radio KDKA 1020 pgh.pa. a story that was shocking in content as well as it's delivery. It seems that the obama administration and congress are in the process of passing legislation that would arrest and imprison law abiding citizens for committing no crimes. All based on reasonable suspicion and to protect us from terrorists as well as ourselves. My state rep R-Tim Murphy is onboard and in agreement with this bill. Apparently the new police force would consist of returning Iraq war vets who would serve as the obama storm troopers. I heard the audio portion of a video from a returning vet who stated that he was approached by his CO and was asked if he would have a problem confiscating belongings, private property and especially firearms from law abiding US citizens. He of course protested. This bill has been in the works for a while now, long before the occupy wall street wannabe hippies became front page news, which this legislation is supposedly designed after. Now normally, I would ignore this type of hype as more bs except that the story was delivered by a talk show host named Chris Moore @ KDKA radio who is a known flaming liberal. He says that he is "dissapointed" at his favorite president as well as congress. "Dissed" you say brotha? You should be outraged! I believed this shtf scenario was going to rear it's ugly head 20 years ago and everybody thought I was nuts. Google Chris Moore @ KDKA talk radio and listen for yourselves. More to come I'm sure. When a liberal is worried about losing their rights and expresses his or her own dismay... We the people need to be terrified.

Springfield 1911: Like American express, Don't leave home without it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2104 Times on 1138 Posts
Likes Given: 3168

Quote:
Apparently the new police force would consist of returning Iraq war vets who would serve as the obama storm troopers.
That's not all. They will employ provocatively dressed nymphomaniac females who will lure outspoken gun owners into their lairs. The law abiding US citizen will be arrested on trumped charges based on the testimony of these trained females. He will be hauled to a FEMA concentration camp in one of those huge enclosed train cars. The FEMA camps are guarded by voluptuous females dressed in black leather. They carry handguns and long whips. The worst of those camps is located near the base of Black Mesa in Cimmaron county, OK. While antelope hunting near Black Mesa on a foggy day, i got close enough to that camp to hear the screams of the inmates. Was lucky to get out of there.

Old 12-20-2011, 11:30 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

its only so many more years till they come for your GUNS and maybe a 666 in your hand or forhead.

Old 12-20-2011, 11:55 PM   #4

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf101 View Post
its only so many more years till they come for your GUNS and maybe a 666 in your hand or forhead.
Something tells me it will be months instead of years but I hope to Christ I'm wrong. Just be ready to pack your sh!t once the chips hit the streets.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 12-21-2011, 03:00 AM   #5

The Governments power grows exponentially, you'd like to think it's years away but it's not. Oh what are we to do? You really can't shoot your way out of every situation. Something needs to be done now.

If you outlaw guns then only outlaws have guns.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:16 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

If we're lucky enough to actually have an election in 2012, maybe we could vote ALL the incumbents out of office. They are all part of the ongoing effort to make the U.S. a puppet of the New World Odor - 'er - Order.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Rather than storm troopers, it'll be like Der Gestapo - a bunch of clowns who will believe that they are "heros" cleansing "der homelund" of Yankee svine. If it really gets implemented, all of us will be "suspects" for posting on der traitorous FirearmsTalk forum. As for taking me to der kamp, it'll be my stinking, bloody corpse they take there.

Old 12-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #8

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Here is a pretty good story on the militarization of the police. Written fairly IMO.

Local Cops Ready for War With Homeland Security-Funded Military Weapons - The Daily Beast

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!

Old 12-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Pitiful state of affairs. Some of that crap is apparently to satisfy the fantasies of a bunch of would-be "heros" who carry a make-believe fan club of "admirers" around with them in their imaginations. They'll jump at any feeble excuse to get all dressed up and go out and tear up somebody's house so they can get their pictures in the local weekly newspaper. Maybe they'll even get lucky and be on the KRAP TV news.
But, silly as it is, all it would take is a mere suggestion by the feds and they'll go rampaging thru a neighborhood near you.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:07 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
If we're lucky enough to actually have an election in 2012, maybe we could vote ALL the incumbents out of office. They are all part of the ongoing effort to make the U.S. a puppet of the New World Odor - 'er - Order.
Glad to hear someone with sense about this unsightly treasonous growth in our political arena. Throw the BUMS OUT!! Especially the 'career politicians' in 2012.'