$1 Million Dollar Bounty: Sheriff Joe Arpaio - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > $1 Million Dollar Bounty: Sheriff Joe Arpaio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 01:56 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

it is absolutely fascinating to read this forum thread. multiple people, who are like minded, agreeing and yet generating things to argue about.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:01 AM   #42

Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post

So what do we know for sure?
  • They are well funded,
  • They hold a grudge,
  • They are VERY well armed,
  • They will kill their own people at the drop of a hat,
  • They will kill Americans twice as fast
JD
This has been going on down there for how many years? How many American Sheriffs and lawmen have they killed to honor outright threats? I'll go way out on a limb and say a grand total of none. Thus far over 25,000 people have been killed in the mexican drug wars to date. That isn't something I would be too worried about if I were Arpaio. This is much like Iraq. When muslims car bomb muslims to death, who cares??? Bill T.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:09 AM   #43

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3485 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt View Post
How many American Sheriffs and lawmen have they killed to honor outright threats?
Killed? Or killed to honor the threat? Because there is extensive evidence to show that they have killed A LOT of people on both sides of the border including police.

In order to honor a previous thread? You are probably right, they probably have not killed anyone in LEO authority they issued a statement about killing.

However, the Zetas did issue a warning to the father of that missing girl, told him flat out they were going to kill him if he didn't drop the case, he went on America's Most Wanted and they sent a hit team to kill him. There was intelligence that allowed the US Federal Agents to intercept the team ( according to the story as told on Gangland ).

So, to say with 100% certainty they are not going to do something, is a risk I would not be willing to take with my personal life. But some of you are far more bold than I.

JD

Old 08-04-2010, 02:14 AM   #44

Liked 40 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
This has been going on down there for how many years? How many American Sheriffs and lawmen have they killed to honor outright threats? I'll go way out on a limb and say a grand total of none. Thus far over 25,000 people have been killed in the mexican drug wars to date. That isn't something I would be too worried about if I were Arpaio. This is much like Iraq. When muslims car bomb muslims to death, who cares??? Bill T.

Bill,

I will disagree with you and say you are wrong that no American lawmen have been killed, I've worn the black band on my badge over the past year alone several times for my fellow officers. You may not hear of the violence down here that we deal with everyday but believe me.. Itís here. Last week a car bomb in Juarez, Mexico.. Today the bomb squad detonated a large suspicious box that was carried over the bridge by three individuals who dropped it in the center if the bridge and they then ran like hell back to Mexico. We have been told there are more where that came from and they are not just for Mexico. Tell you what buddy, you donít worry about it I just hope you donít mind if I do. Donít believe all you read in the paper or see on TV.

Old 08-04-2010, 03:38 AM   #45

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1249 View Post
Only someone who doesn't know anything about Mexican drug cartels would believe this story.

The narcos don't give a damn about immigrants. They don't give a damn about anything that doesn't have to do with making them rich. If anything, they are profiting from illegal immigration being as difficult as it is, because they can get paid more from coyote operations. But those are extremely minor side-businesses for the cartels.

Seriously people. Screw your heads on and take another look at this. It's total BS.
I will agree with the cartels not caring about the individual illegals. I will ask you who do you think are their mules? Both ways. Drugs in and money out. They don't make anything on the coyotes, they make the money on getting the illegal to take the drugs across the border and illegals to bring money back to them.

Sheriff Joe puts a hurt on their business.

I want to know how someone would collect the bounty from Los Zetas. Tell us what you know about Los Zetas, luke1249? Seriously, I want to know what you know so I can screw my head on straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 08-04-2010, 03:44 AM   #46

There have been a lot of lawmen killed by illegal invaders. There have been zero killed because of "bounties" by drug cartels. As was said, they could care less about cops here. Our own government is a bigger threat to American lawmen than mexican drug cartels are.

If they would rid this nation of these worthless, illegal vermin, our cops would be a lot safer. This country is so f#*ked up they won't even let the cops arrest them BECAUSE THEY ARE ILLEGAL! In this regard Susan Bolton is more dangerous to police and sheriff departments than any mexican cartel, drug or other. Let's at least lay the turd on the right doorstep. Ask yourself this. Who is handicapping the cops in this country? It isn't the drug cartels. Bill T.

Last edited by billt; 08-04-2010 at 03:56 AM.

Old 08-04-2010, 03:44 AM   #47

If Mr drug cartel has so much money to do that then if a Full metal Jacket 7.62x63 should make one less drug lord, one happy sheriff, and one happy (maybe wealthy) Kentucky boy

Old 08-04-2010, 03:55 AM   #48

If you want to discuss outright dangers to American police and law enforcement across the board, here are 3 that have indirectly killed more cops with their stupid, insane politics and idiotic legal interpretations than any mexican drug cartel could ever hope to with guns and explosives.

1.) Barack Hussein Obama

2.) Eric Holder

3.) Susan Bolton

Get rid of them, and the law enforcement community in this country might just stand a chance. Bill T.

Old 08-04-2010, 06:25 AM   #49

Sheriff Joe is the man!!!!!

Old 08-07-2010, 02:00 AM   #50

Quote:
Here's a better question. After you off him, where do you go, and who do you see to collect the money? It's not like these guys are actually financially dependable like the lottery or the F.B.I.
Yeah that is true. I never thought of that.