what to get? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Mini-14 Forum > what to get?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 41 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadworm View Post
well, I kinda got an education here and and talking to a local dealer. "wish I had 100 of em,
could sell them all today!" that was my introduction to finding a good mini to buy, regardless
of model. and the prices....some twice the new price, and getting it! finally found 4 mo. old
581 tactical for $950 and glad to get it. did get 300+ rds of federal ammo with it so that softened the blow.
now I am a part of the mini 14 brotherhood owners I'm pleased to say.
Sounds like you got a good deal. I just sold my Mini 14 581 Tactical a few days ago for $1200. It had a $129 Redfield scope on it and 3 20-round Ruger mags. Judging by the lack of ammo out there (specifically .223 and 5.56), you got a hell of a deal. Enjoy your Mini!
Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. The first looks over at the others and says, "Windy isn't it?" The second says, "I was sure it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go get a beer!"

Old 01-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 4

IMO opinion, considering the craziness of things right now, you got a good deal....basically paid retail for it with an added bonus. I attended a big gun show last week and the lowest priced mini I saw was a $1600 197 series that was beat to crap.