Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Mini-14 Forum > Tapco tactical stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 349 Times on 233 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Tapco tactical stock

Have had a Mini-14 since the mid 80's. Very good shooter even with the awful huge blade front sight. It'll wear out the 9 & 10 rings at both 25 and 50 yds. Recently got/installed a Tapco stock. Installation was no problem, it went right on. Using the iron sights, initial group was half-dollar sized about 5 o'clock in the 8 ring. Now the bad news. Aside from the factory 5 rounder, only two of my six magazines would fit. And I couldn't zero my Red Dot. Was shooting inside, had no idea where or how bad I was missing the target. Reinstalled the wood stock, mags all fit and zero was right there. Anyone else have any similar issues with Tapco stocks?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here