Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Mini-14 Forum (
-   -   Something New Coming Soon... (

KMO 11-24-2010 03:58 AM

Something New Coming Soon...
I know there isn't a tremendous number of Mini-14 owners on this forum, but I wanted to share with you guys that my Mo-Rod partner and I are working on a new product for the Mini-14 that should be very cool. No one is selling anything quite like it right now, so we're pretty excited about the concept we've developed. We're too late for Christmas sales, but we should have some prototypes out shortly after the holidays. So why mention it here? Well, we'll cut some special deals to friends here on this forum. Stand by men...:cool:

Badshot320 11-24-2010 04:02 AM

mini 14
I have an old school mini 14 and have been drooling over the newer ranch rifles and such. I m very interested in anything Ruger has to show.

CA357 11-24-2010 04:20 AM

I love my Mini. ;)

Snakedriver 11-24-2010 02:59 PM

The quality of your products and service are first class. Whatever the new item is, I'm sure it will be a fine product priced right for the Mini market.

I want one, can't wait to see what it is! ;)

masterPsmith 11-24-2010 03:22 PM

What, no hints ??

2hot2handle 11-24-2010 03:25 PM

C'mon :( everyone hates a tease....

Lupo 11-24-2010 05:57 PM

Id like to see a bullpup version that is MUCH better than the one currently on the market!

KMO 11-24-2010 08:56 PM

Well, it's more than a muzzle brake...How's that for a hint?

Here's what happened...A guy recently emailed me and asked for some advice about how to market his new rifle accessory online. I was happy to help, and gave him a few tips. Next thing I know, he's got a very close cousin to my Mo-Rod for sale in addition to that first product of his. I really don't mind direct competition, but why come directly to me for advice when his motive is to cut into my sales with a copycat product? So, feeling burned, to the drawing board we have gone, and our product should come out vastly superior to product #1 of this guy's. My machinist partner is pretty excited about offering some new trendy metal finishes for it as well. All's fair in a capitalistic economy, right?

I first started the Mo-Rod with a few prototypes that went out to some buddies over on the PerfectUnion. Snakedriver here on this forum had one of my early models (which we recently upgraded for him). Anyway, our new accessory looks great on the computer monitor. I just hope we can effectively translate it over to the CNC machine & pop out something cool...;)

BudW 11-25-2010 05:12 AM

I just brought home a mini14 ati stock tonight,YAHOO!!!

rifleman55 12-06-2010 05:31 PM

Your worse than a wonan with your teasing :p;)

But I'm sure we all understand your reasons for not letting the cat out of the bad before the product is ready.

John K