Ny legal pistol grip fixed stock mini14
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Mini-14 Forum > Ny legal pistol grip fixed stock mini14

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default Ny legal pistol grip fixed stock mini14

Anyone know where to find an NY legal pistol grip FIXRD stock? Do they even make them?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #2

Liked 88 Times on 56 Posts

Keep looking online.
Have you tried Midway USA & Cheaper than Dirt?

Old 06-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #3

Liked 3145 Times on 1874 Posts
Likes Given: 2195

have you got that mini yet?

Old 06-02-2012, 11:31 PM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

I'm pinchin pennies but I'm close. Looks like the only one I can get for the cheapest is Stainless steel synthetic for 689.99... only wood stock I've found is 799.99...so...

CHEAPERTHANDIRT wont sell any of the mini stocks to NY its ridiculous. That site hates this state (we all do)

Ill try midway!

Old 06-03-2012, 03:26 AM   #5

Liked 88 Times on 56 Posts

That's why I used to ship stuff to my grandfather's house in PA before I finally moved out of NY. Send your stuff to my house in NH and I'll resend to you in NY. My buddy has had me do that for him with some mags.

Old 06-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooStrongTerry View Post
I'm pinchin pennies but I'm close. Looks like the only one I can get for the cheapest is Stainless steel synthetic for 689.99... only wood stock I've found is 799.99...so...

CHEAPERTHANDIRT wont sell any of the mini stocks to NY its ridiculous. That site hates this state (we all do)

Ill try midway!
the stainless for 689 is a good deal, i haven't seen them that low in awhile (they are 725 at my local GS).

it seems like in a previous post, you were interested in wood stocks? midway has them ($70 i think) and all the hardware you need.

but now you are interested in a pistol grip? is it legal in NY?

Old 06-03-2012, 10:21 PM   #7

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy

the stainless for 689 is a good deal, i haven't seen them that low in awhile (they are 725 at my local GS).

it seems like in a previous post, you were interested in wood stocks? midway has them ($70 i think) and all the hardware you need.

but now you are interested in a pistol grip? is it legal in NY?
Yeah...Im goin back n forth everyday. I think stainless would be gorgeous in wood. Then I keep seeing photos of the minivwith iits pistol grip stock it comes with and for some reason it just keeps growing on me. Pistol grips are legal in some cases I mean...we have ARs. They just can't fold or be adjustable.

Old 06-03-2012, 10:23 PM   #8

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

And I did see the wood stocks for sale...ill most likely end up going with that...cuz idk what's up with the other stock.

Old 06-04-2012, 03:13 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooStrongTerry View Post
Yeah...Im goin back n forth everyday. I think stainless would be gorgeous in wood. Then I keep seeing photos of the minivwith iits pistol grip stock it comes with and for some reason it just keeps growing on me. Pistol grips are legal in some cases I mean...we have ARs. They just can't fold or be adjustable.
here's where i love the mini!

don't sweat it too much! you can get either look/set up you want with a simple change of stocks. if you are unhappy with the wood stock, sell it and get the tactical stock. or, you could buy one now and buy the other later as funds allow & have both set ups....

the mini is one of a few rare carbines that can pull off both "classic rifle" and "tactical nightmare."