Mo-Reaper Initial Run at Discount Price - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Mini-14 Forum >

Mo-Reaper Initial Run at Discount Price

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 08:31 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Mo-Reaper Initial Run at Discount Price - Mini-14 Forum

Old 03-02-2011, 11:10 PM   #12

are any of these still available? if they are possible shipping to canada?

Old 03-03-2011, 10:07 PM   #13
KMO

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Sorry bud...Cannot ship these to Canada...only within the U.S...

Old 03-04-2011, 02:18 AM   #14

Figured as much I can't even order a scope from basspro its apparently a war item or something to that effect.

Old 03-22-2011, 10:57 PM   #15

Default MO-Reaper thx. Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMO View Post
From the above photo to the one below...All that is left for these is the porting & hard anodizing & they'll be ready for mounting on some Mini-14's. If any of you guys are interested in one of these first-run units, I'm still offering a discount to members on this forum...

Mo-Reaper Initial Run at Discount Price - Mini-14 Forum
Just would like to tell everyone. My dealing with KMO -Kelly has been nothing short of completely great! I have one of his flash suppressors and protected sight SS, Ordered for my new style tapered barreled. And one of his mo-reaper's If I got that right. He's a hell of a guy can't sell the guy short in any way shape or form. I thank you Kelly, I strongly suggest in future deals with this man.

Old 03-23-2011, 02:06 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts

I want to add a +1 to the favorable reviews of Kelly. I bought both the mo-rod and mo-reaper and are very pleased with both. The transaction went very smoothly and the communication was perfect. I'd recommend these products to anyone looking to upgrade their Mini-14.

Old 03-23-2011, 04:54 AM   #17

Ditto. I discovered the Mo-Reaper online this weekend, emailed some questions and Kelly answered in MINUTES. Very impressive customer support. I cant wait to get the thing...

Old 03-28-2011, 05:50 AM   #18
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9088 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Is that legal in CA? Beautiful machine work I must say, much better than I can do on my old Index mill. If I had the money I would order one.

Old 04-02-2011, 02:13 AM   #19
KMO

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Is that legal in CA?
Well, yes. But, the way California laws are written, it leaves too much discretion to deem a unit like this a flash hider, which it is not. We designed the Mo-Reaper to be a muzzle brake, and that is how it functions. That doesn't mean that an ill-trained officer might see it and incorrectly label it as a flash hider. I'm thinking about writing up a very specific description and providing it to customers in California. Isn't it crazy over there?

Old 04-02-2011, 05:30 AM   #20
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9088 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

[QUOTE=KMO;477531 Isn't it crazy over there?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is seriously crazy out here on the left coast. Given the confusion in laws regarding firearms the cops have all of the power if you relinquish anything to them (meaning once you hand it to them you have surrendered it), which includes handing an open carry sidearm to them so that they can check to see if it is unloaded. I have been told by cops that if I shoot a BG in my home and the cops come I should not show them the gun used because they will confiscate it and I would never see it again. Isn't that nice that the cops tell me not to trust them?