The mini gallery - Page 9
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Mini-14 Forum >

The mini gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3255 Times on 1945 Posts
Likes Given: 2360

Quote:
I think she should sell it to me so I can put it on my Mini-14...!

Bill
that stock would probably cause half the population your state to faint instantly.

i can see the california compliant model.....a tye dye paint job...some beads and flowers hanging off it, 2 round mags....

Old 04-05-2012, 12:02 AM   #82

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post
that stock would probably cause half the population your state to faint instantly.

i can see the california compliant model.....a tye dye paint job...some beads and flowers hanging off it, 2 round mags....
It would cause half of the liberal politicians to have apopletic attacks, the other half would buy one for their elitist firearms, the regular citizenry can't have.

Conservative California gun owners don't use tye dyed colors. We leave that to the ciizens of San Francisco and large south western states. They need the Rainbow Camouflage and the amusement, because if they can't shoot very well...!

Rainbow Camouflage -- it has such a catchy sound...!

Bill

Last edited by Stillwater; 04-05-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Old 04-06-2012, 02:09 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillwater View Post
It would cause half of the liberal politicians to have apopletic attacks, the other half would buy one for their elitist firearms, the regular citizenry can't have.

Conservative California gun owners don't use tye dyed colors. We leave that to the ciizens of San Francisco and large south western states. They need the Rainbow Camouflage and the amusement, because if they can't shoot very well...!

Rainbow Camouflage -- it has such a catchy sound...!

Bill
a rainbow camouflage gun might go over well in austin also , which is basically our "california" in texas. of course, i really like austin, its a cool town. you might want to move there...it is a little like cali with hippies & vegatarians and all, except no ocean & you can pack pretty much any gun ever made.

and speaking of california hippies, i have a question for you. this started over on the AR forum.

what are the restrictions in cali? are pistol grips and flash hinders allowed on rifles and shotguns? are guns like the ranch hand banned? i just realized i don't really know your gun laws although i always assumed they banned most AR features.

my apologies for the OT in the gallery. i'll make it up to everyone by posting more pics of my mini!
ruger-mini-14-wood-stock-sling-2.jpg  

Old 04-06-2012, 11:22 PM   #84

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 5

This is it, No flash hiders, no pistol grips, no large capacaity magazines since mid 1992.

Anything made before 1992, rifles and large capacity magazines, are grandfathered and can be used...

http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf

Ruger Ranch Rifles were never banned and they are legal, as long as the magazine doesn't hold more than ten rounds.

A lot of people have put aftermarket stocks, with pistol grips on their Ruger Mini-Guns. And a lot of people have put flash hiders on their Mini-Guns. By doing that, they are just asking for legal problems.

When my wifes medical problems are over, it will be back to Montana for me...!

Bill

Last edited by Stillwater; 04-06-2012 at 11:45 PM.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:32 AM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillwater View Post
When my wifes medical problems are over, it will be back to Montana for me...!

Bill
i wish your wife a speedy recovery, and i wish you a speedy return to montana my friend!

Old 04-16-2012, 12:49 AM   #86

Here is a pic of my mini after modifications. ATI Strikeforce Desert tan stock,Harris Bi-pod, UTG front grip, 100rd drum mag, UTG Picatinny scope mount with additional side rail, 230 lumen tac light, UTG/Leapers 1-4X28 30mm Accushot CQB Tactical optic, flash suppressor, green laser
mini-14.jpg  

Old 04-16-2012, 05:05 PM   #87

Liked 22 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBomb79 View Post
Here is a pic of my mini after modifications. ATI Strikeforce Desert tan stock,Harris Bi-pod, UTG front grip, 100rd drum mag, UTG Picatinny scope mount with additional side rail, 230 lumen tac light, UTG/Leapers 1-4X28 30mm Accushot CQB Tactical optic, flash suppressor, green laser
Real tactical but must weigh 15lb or better

Old 04-17-2012, 02:33 AM   #88

yeah it does with the drum mag, but gets back down to about 12 with just the 30rd steel mag. I am thinking of getting another mini 14 and putting it in the ATI stock and then put this rifle back in the factory stock.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #89
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2884 Times on 1582 Posts
Likes Given: 810

I put the Amega rail on my Mini 30 last week and have not been able to get to the range yet. I mounted a cheap pistol scope to try out the scout concept. I planned on using a red dot.
mini-30.jpg  

Old 04-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBomb79 View Post
nice pic! that is one beast of a mini