Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Mini-14 Forum > Many Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 85 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Default Many Thanks

I would like to thank the Admin/Mods for our Mini-14/30 Sub-Forum. I think it will see a lot of use. I have been working with the Mini-14 virtually from the time it hit the market. I will provide all the help that I can to our members.

I do have one request and would like help from the Mods to control any flaming on the Mini Forum from the AR owners and visa-versa. History has shown this to happen all the time and is not needed and counter productive. AR forum for the AR guys and the Mini forum for the Mini guys, please....................

Jim.................

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-05-2010, 11:05 PM   #2
KMO

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
I do have one request and would like help from the Mods to control any flaming on the Mini Forum from the AR owners...
Amen to that...I have felt sorry for Mini-14 owners who have posted legitimate questions on another large forum I have been a part of, only to have a string of "You should buy an AR" posts come in. That doesn't help anyone, so I also like the way this is separated here...nice set up...

"In God We Trust"
www.SunflowerAmmo.com
www.Mo-Rod.com

Old 04-05-2010, 11:29 PM   #3

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I think it's really cool that you took the time to thank the admin for that. Well done!