hello im new to the site cental IL farmer with a Question.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Mini-14 Forum > hello im new to the site cental IL farmer with a Question.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default hello im new to the site cental IL farmer with a Question.

I have a factory mini wood and stainless stock GB-F style. I just sold my mini because it was blued I am now lookn to buy a stainless mini to use with this stock my question is will a new model mini 580 series fit into this stock I know Ruger did some changes in 04 or 05 and I'm not sure it will work please help me with this thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-18-2010, 10:02 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Go to Ruger's website. They have a customer service link and you can ask them just about anything in reguards to your firearm. I have done this before when I wanted to know the date when my Mini 14 was made. They should respond within 3 working days....FYI They responded to mine in 1 day but dont be discourged if it takes a couple extra days.

Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike.

Theodore Roosevelt