Hello! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Mini-14 Forum > Hello!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 05:11 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 90 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Hey John, glad to have you over here at FTF from the other one. Are you fully up and going from your move ??? I don't get over to the other forum much any more, FTF is my home................

Jim.................

Visit me on FaceBook at Alvord Limited Custom Gunsmithing.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alvord-Limited-Custom-gunsmithing/637828296334671?ref=bookmarks

Old 03-31-2011, 10:10 PM   #12

Good evening and welcome to the club.

Old 04-01-2011, 01:32 AM   #13

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterPsmith View Post
Hey John, glad to have you over here at FTF from the other one. Are you fully up and going from your move ??? I don't get over to the other forum much any more, FTF is my home................

Jim.................
Hi Jim! I am, though it's sorta funny that I'm planning to move the shop again to the other side of town, probably in June. My lease here has been a nightmarish event and I have a better spot coming available. A little cross town move will take just a couple days to plug it all back in if the ATF cooperates. I have plenty of time to give them notice thankfully.

Old 04-01-2011, 04:55 AM   #14
KMO

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
My health is probably no better or worse now, just luck of the draw and a hard youth.
Yea, I know what you mean about that. I just passed my 2-year anniversary from stroke #2. The doctors say things like, "You should just be happy you're alive." Who trains these guys, anyway? Anyway, I am thankful to be healthy enough to do most things...guess we all should be as well...

"In God We Trust"
www.SunflowerAmmo.com
www.Mo-Rod.com

Old 04-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #15

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 6

maybe we should have an old guys section and share tips and tricks on growing old, and give young guys advice on how to become properly busted up seniors. I don't think anyone teaches that anymore. I never rode my bike with a Styrofoam helmet and most of the time rode without using my hands. The horror.......

Old 04-01-2011, 04:23 PM   #16

Liked 90 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Well, as long as I can still walk, see my target and pull the trigger, I guess I'm ok and won't complain too much about the 24/7 pain.

Jim.............

Visit me on FaceBook at Alvord Limited Custom Gunsmithing.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alvord-Limited-Custom-gunsmithing/637828296334671?ref=bookmarks