Butler creek folding stocks?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Mini-14 Forum > Butler creek folding stocks?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 05:48 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 330 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Butler creek folding stocks?

I bought my mini 30 used, I got it with the butler creek stock on it. Everything was fine until last time I cleaned my gun...when I got it all back together it wouldnt feed correctly. Lucky out also came worth the original stock. I put the old stock back on it and it feed just fine. Has anyone else had trouble with the butler creek folding stock? I like that one better and would rather use it. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? Are there ant other stocks I could try to that has a pistol grip?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1506 Times on 984 Posts
Likes Given: 3270

If it feed fine before cleaning, I would guess the action is just ever so slightly out of position after reassembling. I would try putting the BC stock back on and see if there is any variation in the location of the action in the stock. If so, try to find the location where it will feed.

Good luck.