Amega Scout Mount Problem
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Mini-14 Forum > Amega Scout Mount Problem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 12:43 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Amega Scout Mount Problem

I purchased one of these mounts a while back. I put it on the weapon and now it sits a little crooked. It kind of leans to the left and interrupts the iron sight aperture and makes any kind of optic that i mount almost impossible to aim straight.

Pic of the mount:

Does anyone have this product and faced similar problems?
Is this something i can do at home or is it time to visit the gunsmith?
Any info will help

Thanks,
Shifty

P.S. I will post some pics of the actual mount on the weapon as soon as I get home tonight.

"In war, resolution; in defeat, defiance; in victory, magnanimity." - Winston Churchill

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here