Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > WOW! What a Concept!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #11
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2650 Times on 1545 Posts
Likes Given: 1175

What? I kinda like watching some of the women I shoot with do the "38super shuffle".

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Txhillbilly Likes This 
Old 09-20-2012, 01:10 AM   #12
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1114 Times on 642 Posts
Likes Given: 522

I always use brass catchers when I shoot my AR's,especially when I shoot the 458 SOCOM.That brass is worth it's weight in gold!I even use them when I'm hunting with them.

Old 09-20-2012, 01:24 AM   #13

Default brass

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl View Post
What? I kinda like watching some of the women I shoot with do the "38super shuffle".

Yeah, fine, but I don't like doing it.
cottontop

Old 09-20-2012, 01:30 AM   #14

Default brass

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
Shooters have been using brass catchers for way over 50 years

Right! And that's my whole point. More shooters should be using them. In fact ALL shooters of semi-automatics should be required to have them at a public range. The range has rules, so why can't that be a rule. Before that ever happens, someone will lose an eye from a flying empty, a law suit will take place, and if the range is still in business after that, they will require a brass catcher or the range will put up screens. Why can't they just put up the screens now and be done with it?
cottontop

Old 09-20-2012, 01:52 AM   #15
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1114 Times on 642 Posts
Likes Given: 522

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
Right! And that's my whole point. More shooters should be using them. In fact ALL shooters of semi-automatics should be required to have them at a public range. The range has rules, so why can't that be a rule. Before that ever happens, someone will lose an eye from a flying empty, a law suit will take place, and if the range is still in business after that, they will require a brass catcher or the range will put up screens. Why can't they just put up the screens now and be done with it?
cottontop
The public range that I go to,has had screens in place at each bench for several years.They work pretty good for most rifles,but some rifles that eject brass upward will still send brass into the next shooting station.
I only go to the public range during week days,and I'm usually the first shooter there so flying brass isn't a big problem for me.Plus,I shoot LH,and I'm usually the only one on that section of the range for most of the time that I'm there.

Here's a pic of the screens that the range has on the shooting stations-