Went to the range...probably shouldn't have
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Went to the range...probably shouldn't have

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2013, 01:16 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Default Went to the range...probably shouldn't have

I'm on the road, quite a few states from home, with no guns but a little time. So I decide to take in a local (to the area I'm visiting) gun shop/range and maybe shoot a few rounds.

Now since I don't have anything with me I need to rent a gun and I figure I'll try out the Shield in 9mm. I'm not trying it out to buy it...I'm just getting in a little range time...really. I mean, my wife already made it clear that I cannot afford to purchase any more guns for the foreseeable future (I have purchased four in the past eight months) so, really, I'm just shooting to release a bit.

Man does that Shield shoot nice. Too nice. Now I couldn't buy it it if I wanted to because they can't sell to someone from the state in which I reside but...

One never knows what may happen down the road.

Kahr CM9
Kahr CW380
Ruger SR22
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-08-2013, 01:25 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 496 Times on 305 Posts
Likes Given: 1624

Haha. Good $hit!

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com
ACES 6 Likes This