Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Took all 3 of my girls out.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Took all 3 of my girls out.

First, and foremost, my wife is making me say this. She is worried that ya'll would think she has a big belly in her pic, so she is making me tell ya'll that she is just bundled up and has a big belt on. Don't know why she's worried about it, she's pregnant any ways. (Women?)

Alright, Man I had so much fun watchin my girls play... It's even better when my wife got comfortable doing that in front of me.... Oh, and yes I did draw the midget Taliban guy myself, already embarrassed about that, no laughs necessary. Taliban guy resided at different ranges, about 20-25 yds for the Kimber and 35-40 yds with the stag. This was the first time shooting the stag, I know I got my work cut-out for me with it, sure looks like I was low/left for the most part with it on the circle target. The .45 holes in the targets are anywhere from 15-20 yards, got some work to do with it also, however, in my defense, I wasn't taking my time with it, trying to speed up my shooting now that I'm finally getting used to it. Still havn't gotten 500 rnds out of the Kimber yet, close to 400 I'd say. Now it's time for the best part, to relax and do some cleaning. This report is probably kinda vague, my main concern was to rub the pics of my wife with my other girl in your faces!.45.jpg

100_0818.jpg

clara_ar-15.jpg

taliban1.jpg

Last edited by SHSBulldog06; 12-26-2009 at 11:39 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-26-2009, 11:57 PM   #2
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 697 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Cool pictures and story. Can't wait for my kiddos to be old enough to take out.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 12-27-2009, 12:00 AM   #3

Liked 57 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

That's great that you and the girls got along so well. No need to apologize for the target. You should patent and market them!

Old 12-27-2009, 12:09 AM   #4

sorry for the mis-information guys, I didn't literally mean 3 girls, meant wife and 2 of my guns, but at the same time i was trying to insinuate some dirty stuff happening. I suppose I'm not too good at that. HA

Old 12-27-2009, 01:18 AM   #5

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Nice and honest report. It is always fun to take the wife shooting, belly or no belly.

Fwiw, she looks thin even bundles, big belt and preggo.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 12-27-2009, 02:03 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Good report anyway. You both had fun and you made some smoke and noise.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 01-14-2010, 03:22 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHSBulldog06 View Post
sorry for the mis-information guys, I didn't literally mean 3 girls, meant wife and 2 of my guns, but at the same time i was trying to insinuate some dirty stuff happening. I suppose I'm not too good at that. HA
Yeah, when I saw this I thought "why is he making dirty jokes about his wife and daughters?" but then I got that you meant your guns, haha:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHSBulldog06 View Post
It's even better when my wife got comfortable doing that in front of me....

Old 01-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #8

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

If it would make your wife feel better we'd be happy to see some more pictures...

with less clothing.

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Old 01-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #9

I'll ask her plumber...yea she said she would do it. dang, surprised me. well here ya go. She said if you want some more pics just ask, expecially from 7-3:30 while I'm at work. Whats up with that?

sexy-girl-18.jpg