Sorry No pics:(

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Sorry No pics:(

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 04:45 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default Sorry No pics:(

BUT! I got to take out my rock Island Armory 1911MS (the 4 incher) along with my other goodies (ar15, Yugi M24 47, etc) and I went up to the California High Desert.... and fired 200 rounds of 45 acp, around 300/400 5.56 and .223, and about 60 rounds of 7.92x59... 10 of which I used the hood of my car, and splattered rice and Guac from bakers on my windshield:P Even with surplus ammo, I was averaging about 1-2 MOA depending on positions with the Yugi, out to around 200 yards. beyond that... I hit a big steel box at around 400 yards, but I didn't investigate where the shot placed, Just that ringing echo satisfied me I just installed a Wilson Beavertail Grip safety and Value Line Hammer, STI long curved plastic trigger, Novak "standard GI cut" carry rear sight, and hogue sidepanel/ palm swelled Grips.
And damn if it's not an awesome weapon. I had a couple fails to feed, but I'm only at the 300 round mark, but no fails to fire, and I was shooting minute of bad guy out the 15 yards Fun day and sorry for no pics

OH! and I got my best friend's wife addicted to shooting. Fun day.

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-03-2011, 05:05 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

That sounds excellent and it's always great when you can successfully introduce someone new to shooting.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams