Sig Pro 9mm

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Sig Pro 9mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Sig Pro 9mm

So I took my newly acquired Sig SP2022 out for the first time yesterday. It was the first time I've been to an outdoor range, which was a nice change from the indoor ranges I've been to.

Put 200 rounds through it (100 Winchester white box and 100 Federal from Walmart) without a hiccup. The single action was really smooth but the double action seemed like a really long pull. I had trouble keeping steady throughout the entire pull. It seemed accurate enough once I got used to the sights. The grip felt nice but there was a little more recoil than I anticipated. Once I got used to it, it seemed real smooth.

The target was at 7 yards. I went shooting with my father, the top and bottom right targets were mine. 25 rounds at each. I thought it was decent considering how much of a beginner I am.. but we're both not very good.

I can't wait to put some more rounds through it.

img_0120.jpg   img_0122.jpg   edit.jpg  

Last edited by honeybadger; 04-11-2010 at 03:28 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #2

Wow nice gun! I really like Sigs a lot. The 226 will most likely be my next gun.

Old 04-11-2010, 04:09 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surftaco View Post
Wow nice gun!
Thanks. I'm pleased with it so far

Old 04-30-2010, 01:31 AM   #4

Nice. And I know exactly where you are shooting lol.

Old 11-08-2010, 07:01 PM   #5

Just an update, I didn't take it out for a few months but I've taken it out 2 of the last 4 weekends. I've put 700 (federal) rounds through it so far with no hiccups at all. Overall, I'm very pleased with its performance and it's a joy to shoot.

Old 11-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #6

I actually sold my 228 for a Sig Pro. Trigger is nice and I like the adjustable grip panels. Nice guns.