Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Range Report (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f66/)
-   -   Shooting .38 +P's (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f66/shooting-38-ps-23107/)

RugerShootinGal 02-06-2010 09:10 PM

Shooting .38 +P's
 
1 Attachment(s)
OK, went to the range to shoot some +P's with my Elsie Arrrr. Shot only ten as my hand was hurting. All in all it was not to bad. I was nervous from everyone saying hold tight. I think if I would use them as SD but not too much target practice. Here is my target. It was another good day at the range.
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...y/Range010.jpg

skullcrusher 02-06-2010 09:18 PM

Beautiful, and the target looks good, too. :D Another dead bad guy right there! :)

lonyaeger 02-06-2010 09:35 PM

See, now was that so bad? Good job! And, yes, practice with the .38 Special and keep the +P for SD. You'll enjoy it a lot more that way.

RugerShootinGal 02-06-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 225701)
Beautiful, and the target looks good, too. :D Another dead bad guy right there! :)

Thank u sunshine!!!!:)

RugerShootinGal 02-06-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonyaeger (Post 225708)
See, now was that so bad? Good job! And, yes, practice with the .38 Special and keep the +P for SD. You'll enjoy it a lot more that way.

No it wasnt so bad but thank u so much for ur advice today I could only shoot ten but thats enough to get the bad guy if I need too thanks my friend:)

Dillinger 02-06-2010 09:58 PM

I think any combination of those 5 rounds would be MORE than enough to put a permanent end to any aggressive shooting situation.

Great job Red! :D

JD

RugerShootinGal 02-06-2010 10:13 PM

hey
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 225715)
I think any combination of those 5 rounds would be MORE than enough to put a permanent end to any aggressive shooting situation.

Great job Red! :D

JD

Oh my it is a pleasure to get a message from u thanks so much:D

canebrake 02-06-2010 10:20 PM

Save your wrist and your cash, shoot .38 spl for target and carry +P for PD.

You should rotate (shoot) out your +P carry rounds every 3 to 6 months just to stay "fresh" with the PD stuff.

Another suggestion from a fellow Elsie Arr carrier, clean the lint from her at least twice/week if you pocket or purse carry. :p

Great shooting RSG! Ya got a couple of paper dead BGs there!

Dillinger 02-06-2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RugerShootinGal (Post 225720)
Oh my it is a pleasure to get a message from u thanks so much:D

:eek:

Were you under the impression I was ignoring you? LOL

dog2000tj 02-06-2010 11:12 PM

Nice shootin' Gal, another dead BG 4 sure. :cool:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.