Richmond Hill GA WMA range

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Richmond Hill GA WMA range

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2014, 05:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default Richmond Hill GA WMA range

Went to check it out today. A lot easier to find then I thought it was going to be. Most of the directions I have read said it was an unmarked dirt road. As I reached the .8 mile point of the main road suddenly I see a sign pointing towards the range.

Nice little range. Looked to be about a dozen or so benches. Nice clean area. It is only 100 yards but that is the distance I plan on shooting or less for now. They are still working on the Range Master building.

Now that I know where it is I can get there earlier in the morning to get a good bench. Hopefully after a few trips I can learn from some the others where to find some good hunting in the area.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-09-2014, 12:24 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

It was one of my favorite places to shoot a few years ago when I lived out there. A lot of the WMA ranges are similar but that one had a nice laid back feel to it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Firearms Talk mobile app