Range Report: Star Model B 9x19mm - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Range Report: Star Model B 9x19mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 12:14 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

I have to stop beating myself up over this grouping.

It's smaller than the palm of my hand (the picture is a little mis-leading. The Star B is smaller than a standard 1911 due to it being a 9x19mm), and the pistol is old and very, very used for cryin out loud...........

I'll take it back out to the range sometime real soon and I'll see if I can get it a little better.

I gotta ask. Why couldn't I carry this? I think it's perfectly fine for carry if need be, but I would like to hear other opinions.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:20 AM   #12

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
I have to stop beating myself up over this grouping.

It's smaller than the palm of my hand (the picture is a little mis-leading. The Star B is smaller than a standard 1911 due to it being a 9x19mm), and the pistol is old and very, very used for cryin out loud...........

I'll take it back out to the range sometime real soon and I'll see if I can get it a little better.

I gotta ask. Why couldn't I carry this? I think it's perfectly fine for carry if need be, but I would like to hear other opinions.

I'd sure be happy with that group.
Only reason to not carry that is if your a "have to have a 45 guy"

Old 06-19-2009, 12:45 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

After you've put enough rounds through it to feel confident of its dependability, there's no reason not to carry it. It's got a slim profile like a 1911 and should be easy to carry and conceal.

Try it with whatever hollowpoints you like until you find the magic SD combination. Then go for it.

In other words, if it's a trustworthy pistol, I'd carry it. Of course, I don't carry because I'm in Occupied Kalifornia.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams