Range Report on Multiple guns
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report >

Range Report on Multiple guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2013, 01:57 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Range Report on Multiple guns

Well I took 8 of my 9 guns to the range yesterday a shot at least one box of ammo through each, some guns 2 boxes of ammo. First off I shot my new Taurus PT-25 which I haven't shot yet until yesterday. Shot 2 boxes of ammo through it. First box shot flawlessly and 2nd had a few minor hiccups. Overall it was a nice little gun. Next I shot my Colt Model N 1908 .25 auto. Had a few hiccups with the slide hanging up but after shooting about half the rounds it finally shot good. Still shot good for a gun that was made in 1920. Next gun shot was my new (used) Smith & Wesson Model 30-1 made in 1968 shot 2 boxes of ammo through it with no problems and liked it so much, I decided I'm going to start using it as my every day conceal carry. Next off was my Cobra FS380, shot 1 box of ammo and shot flwlessly, good gun for the cheap price. Next was my Ruger LCP .380 auto, shot one box of ammo through it flawlessly, but has quite a bit of recoil to it so follow up shots are a little slower (was my daily conceal carry). Next was my trusted Glock 22 .40 S&W with a modified 3.5 lb trigger set up that I haven't shot since getting the trigger job done. Shot 2 boxes of ammo through it flawlessly and the trigger job greatly improved the gun (it continue's to be my number one home defense gun). Next off was my lovely Remington 1911 R1S .45 Auto, shot 1 box of ammo through it flawlessly and it is a joy to shoot as always. Finally got a around to shooting my old Winchester 1400 MKII 12 Gauge semi-auto shotgun that I bought probably 6 months ago but haven't got around to shooting. A few times when chambering the first round, it wouldn't chamber all the way as didn't pull the charging handle as far back as I should have, (a little hard to pull back all the way, especially when not use to it). Shot one box of ammo through it and it was a pure blast. By the time I finished, the thick heavy cardboard back stop on the target stand, that you staple to the target to was broke in half in in 3 pieces. The 12 gauge finished breaking it and was a blast to watch fly off in pieces. It was my first time shooting a long gun of any kind since I was a little kid in boy scouts shooting an old, I believe .410 youth model. Must say it was a really fun day at the range, despite taking about 4 hours to thoroughly clean and oil all the guns after I got home. The only gun I own I didn't get to shoot was my Mossberg 500C 20 gauge, and that's because its in the shop getting some work done on it.

EAA Windicator
Mossberg 500
Winchester 1400 MK II
Sccy CPX-2
D'armes de Guerre 25-06
Sears Model 25 made my High Standard
Mossberg 715T

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts

Sounds like a great day. Reminds me I need to shoot a little myself