Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Range report or hunting forum-either would work.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1675 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1127

Default Range report or hunting forum-either would work.

I just got done replacing the rear window in the tailgate of my 1982 K5 Blazer. Some @#%**@# has been driving around my neighborhood with a bb gun. He is shooting out car windows. I was lucky enough to find a window in a junkyard for $75. What are the odds of finding a 30 year old peice of glass that is not broken??!!

I put this under Range report but I would have been happy with it under hunting too. Because there would be either a hunting or range report if the police let me have my way with the guy's car if they ever catch him!!!!

There are more than 20 cars in my neighborhood with broken windows. About a dozen last week. And now about the same on Saturday night. I think I need to get a game camera. Either way my Blazer is staying behind my fence until they get the jerk.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here