Range Report: CZ 75 SP-01 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Range Report: CZ 75 SP-01

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 03:27 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Very nice report!
Good looking gun as well.
Thanks.

S.S.

Old 08-15-2009, 04:01 AM   #12

Liked 1421 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Good job Caliche and outstanding mod on the CZ!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 08-15-2009, 06:49 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
There is no question there is room for improvement with more practice, but that shooting is quite good, especially considering this was a maiden voyage.

I am very impressed with the write up. You did one hell of a nice job telling the whole story and I wholeheartedly enjoyed the read.

Robar is an excellent company and I was shocked to see that you sent your barrel off based on just my review of the product. I assume that you were as pleased as I was with their customer service. They are an awesome company and their NP3 finish is definitely one that should be standard on any gun that makes my "WANT" list.

Excellent, excellent work sir.

If you are ever in Washington State I would LOVE to go to the range with you my new found friend!

JD
Your assumption is correct. Robar did an excellent job on my refinishing, their staff was knowledgeable and their customer service was excellent. After seeing your results and browsing their page I pretty much figured they were a quality establishment. A few e-mails and phone calls made me feel even better. If you are considering sending something over to Robar, DO IT!

When I decide on a carry piece, it may very well end up going to them for their once over and refinishing services.

Again, thanks for the kind words and welcome. Firearms and writing are two things I enjoy, and this is just a really fortunate crossroads.

"I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents." - Winston Churchill

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - General George S. Patton

Old 08-16-2009, 01:55 PM   #14

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I'd say you did very well with your first foray into pistols. As was noted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
There is no question there is room for improvement with more practice, but that shooting is quite good, especially considering this was a maiden voyage.
Your mods to the weapon show you're definitely serious about it so go with it and keep practicing. I do as much as time permits. I'm sure others will agree with me on that...