Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Range Report.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 77 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 152

Default Range Report.

Took the wife out to shooters of maumee. She did great but the gun she rented definitely isnt right for her. She rented a S&W 642 Airweight .38. Nice gun really long trigger pull and really heavy trigger but a quick reset. This model had the shrouded hammer as well great for CC but not real fun to shoot. Heavy felt recoil hurt the wrists alot and with her carpol tunnel she had issues with it. She switched over to my Sig P238 and seemed to do alright with it. I dont have any pictures of how well she did but considering she has not shot in 14 years she was shooting passing groups for CHL testing at 20 ft consistently so im proud of her. And its kinda nice for her to start taking a interest in my choice to carry. Anyway im starting to ramble so ill wrap this up. My point is Shooters is a great place that offers a all day shooting expierence for 20$ for the first person and 10$ for the second up to three people per lane and they have 12 lanes/ 6 lanes are 50 pistol ranges and 6 lanes are 75ft rifle ranges. Check them out if you get a chance oh and bring a ton of ammo with no time limit you never know how much shooting your going to do

• Courage
  • Loyalty
  • Rectitude
  • Benevolence

Guns Owned

Para USA 1911 EXPERT .45ACP

Sig Sauer P238 .380ACP

For reviews on various products check out my youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hellfire198362

CCW map

http://www.handgunlaw.us/LicMaps/ccwmap.php

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-02-2013, 01:08 AM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2150 Times on 1070 Posts
Likes Given: 1092

Jeff,'

Isn't it ironic that the states with the most anti second amendment and CCW restrictions are Liberal Democratic infested corrupt states! Should tell people something~!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy